Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

sooooooo,the girls in b4 are happy huh?do u remember when some disconnected person,i will call no names suggested that,oh the girls are happy.dont u want to see the girls happy?if the girls were so happy,then why did they leave their apartment,and go to another girls on vacation apartment to have a swinging all girl party?you know why?because they knew they could not have an all girl party at their place.even amina wanted to pass on b4.did u see how happy they were?thats how girls act when they are happy.belle and rose were so at ease,they started doing  things that i never seen them do before.beautiful party,just beautiful.seems like this location is the new place to be.if u didnt think that these girls were100%genuine,you need to get a clue.

• Like 1

well, I lost even this night, for what you say wonderful, I'm sorry, I understand that this time RLC will prepare a great show, a large number of tokens, will be used

28 minutes ago, Sergio said:

well, I lost even this night, for what you say wonderful, I'm sorry, I understand that this time RLC will prepare a great show, a large number of tokens, will be used

If it's watched Live then there's no need for Tokens to be spent.   :biggrin: