Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Belle drawing a picture of a guy fucking a girl from behind

You know, for me, RLC isn't all about fucking, bating and nudity...It's moments like this, Belle painting, that I really enjoy. If she was lying naked, spreadeagled on her bed doing what we now call 'A Belle', I probably wouldn't be watching her. But when the girl's show a bit of artistic flair, whether it be singing, playing a musical instrument or painting, like Belle, I think it's great...Thank you girl...:heart:

Of course, she IS painting someone getting fucked from behind, but we'll not mention that...:blush:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know, for me, RLC isn't all about fucking, bating and nudity...It's moments like this, Belle painting, that I really enjoy. If she was lying naked, spreadeagled on her bed doing what we now call 'A Belle', I probably wouldn't be watching her. But when the girl's show a bit of artistic flair, whether it be singing, playing a musical instrument or painting, like Belle, I think it's great...Thank you girl...:heart:

Of course, she IS painting someone getting fucked from behind, but we'll not mention that...:blush:

Well said Naga.  I totally agree. 

il y a 3 minutes, rammer a dit :

Belle a certainement des compétences artistiques. Il y a d'autres, Leora, Masha et peut-être Adeline. Quelle est votre opinion au sujet de qui vous vous sentez est le meilleur artiste actuel?

Karol is undoubtedly the most complete artist drawing, painting, clay sculpture in particular, teasing, sex (solo or duet)