Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Monica's long legs elevate the ride height of her sheer lingerie to her ass cheeks.... along with her "thigh gap".. daaaayum.. viewing is a must...

Sadly, these days, lights off usually means sleep...:sad:...Still, I'm not complaining...Monica is a mega star...:heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Monica's long legs elevate the ride height of her sheer lingerie to her ass cheeks.... along with her "thigh gap".. daaaayum.. viewing is a must...

My taste in women has definitely changed since being on here. My girl Nicole is the sort of girl I go for. Apart from her astounding natural beauty, she has all the curves in the right place. I also love Gina...IMO, she has pretty much the best overall body to ever grace RLC...but my other favourites are definitely different in body type...much slimmer. There's Angel, Karol and now Monica...But it's probably fair to say I just like them all....:heart:

5 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Monica.has fallen asleep and... left her breast out...::)  but its all good..

I'm off to bed now Adam. Sorry to bother you mate but can you just tuck it back in for me if it's not too much trouble....Cheers...:biggrin:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy: