Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

never seen Rose or Belle trying anything with Blair.

Well Belle is a lot closer to Blair and knows the score although if she is on the bed and Rosie and Belle are passing. But a few more nights of this and maybe Jasmin will conquer her. And of course it's not in My Belle:heart:'s nature to approach anything slowly. When she saw Blair was rubbing herself the other day she just leapt on top of her and made as if to lick her.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That would be some session...till 8am...:dodgy:

Maybe they'll be back earlier. They must be exhausted so either 5 a.m. or perhaps overnight. In any case Rosie is more likely to be the former and Belle if either of them the latter. Blair may be feeling a little abandoned by Blair and is very grateful for Jasmin's attention. But on the other hand only one girl Belle has presumably invited was capable for hardcore partying and that was Michelle and she chose not to. Yes I know Avi did once go MIA for 36 hours but then clearly not with Belle.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Belle is a lot closer to Blair and knows the score although if she is on the bed and Rosie and Belle are passing. But a few more nights of this and maybe Jasmin will conquer her. And of course it's not in My Belle:heart:'s nature to approach anything slowly. When she saw Blair was rubbing herself the other day she just leapt on top of her and made as if to lick her.

belle and rosie are too agressive fof blair,jasmin is more her style.more laid back,the problem is,they are so laid back,that its hard to get anything started,it will happen.maybe not tonight,but it will happen.because they really like each other.