Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

This week event's forecast for the barcelona's appartments :

at B4 a lot of phone/tv watching then some naked massage for belle/blair, maybe a bate from rose before or after her massage wih belle, more tv for nica, sex session for Amina & her BF, maybe jas & her bf will go at it too. at B2, more teasing from sofie & naomi while watching tv then sofie will bate with her legs conveniently blocking the view of cam 9, naomi will go to her bed and on her phone before going to sleep, monica after some long session alone in her room with her phone will probably bate eventualy or maybe bring back her bf at this point who is counting right ?.

except for wednesday where B4 will probably go out then on thursday they will sleep until ~6-5PM.

there you go falks :) have a nice week on rlc :) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Belle necesita aprender a respetar la privacidad y los límites de otras personas ... no respeta a ninguna de estas mujeres. Ahora he perdido la cuenta de la cantidad de veces que ha interrumpido a Rosie mientras Rosie intentaba masturbarse.

En mi opinión, necesitan cerraduras en esas puertas ... estas damas necesitan decirse que toquen primero y esperar para ser invitadas antes de entrar a la habitación de cualquier persona ... y necesitan uno de esos carteles de "no molestar".

episodio de la temporada 7 6 GIF de SpongeBob SquarePants

Perhaps, that spontaneity, or naturalness of Belle, is her strong point.
In fact, nothing natural or normal, there are couples in a girl's house on vacation.
Actually, that girl, she would go to the street if she tried to show her partner inside the house, and I lived it.
So if you say it for that, it's more normal Belle's behavior inside the house, than the other girls bringing those couples to those houses.
They do not count anything, or to say that you understand, only muddies the good work of chcias inside the house. But that's the same thing that would parsaría in real life.

14 hours ago, timber said:

Rose nunca le hizo algo así a Belle. Belle no ha hecho muchas cosas de niña / niña más allá de los masajes y las burlas bastante domesticadas desde la orgía hace mucho tiempo. Y realmente no entiendo el sentido que probablemente cambie en esta visita.

Rose y Jasmin siempre han tenido un montón de Química IMO, y tuvieron lo que parecía una sesión de digitación bajo las sábanas durante su última estancia. Pero estaba bajo las sábanas, entonces, ¿qué tan real era? Depende del espectador.

Belle does not have to have relationships with other girls, she has already demonstrated in her time, that she can be as fiery as any other girl in her games.
She is just being natural. No need to put shit in the other girls' pockets.

It's really crazy, when girls do not do anything, people are not happy, when girls come out, people are not happy, when girls have a visit from their boyfriends, people are not happy 
At a given moment, I would like to know why you look at RLC or at least these apartments, as this does not give you any satisfaction :angel:
It's not because we all have that same fantasy of a lesbian orgy with all the girls together that it will happen one day :dodgy:
So in the meantime, will have to be content to watch the same pretty girls share their life in front of the cameras, it's really horrible to watch Amina or Jasmine make love :angel:
Many complained that girls are not honest because of cams, now the same people are doing the same thing because girls share too much stuff :biggrin:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

así que muchos chicos se quejan de cómo se ven los novios de jasmins y no se debe juzgar a la gente por cosas que no pueden ayudar, pero nadie tiene un problema con que sea un skinhead nazi, pero estoy seguro de que es un buen tipo, hey, tiene esvástica en el pecho y un corte de pelo skinhead

Really who cares about the guys?
Actually, people just want to see straight sex of the girls, if not, many would only see the houses of couples, where they have sex every night, but of course, they get tired, because they can see it every night. However, they want to see something different, which they can not see in couples' homes, where they are always the same people. And according to them, that becomes boring.
Incongruent thing, but that's the way people are.
On the other hand, if it's the girls, who do not usually show sex with boys in front of the cameras ... that novelty encourages many of them.
And as I say, the same guy gives them the same. As if it is a bull with horns. The important thing is to see how the girl fucks.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Es realmente una locura, cuando las chicas no hacen nada, las personas no son felices, cuando las chicas salen, las personas no son felices, cuando las chicas tienen una visita de sus novios, las personas no son felices 
En un momento dado, me gustaría saber por qué miras a RLC o al menos estos apartamentos, ya que esto no te da ninguna satisfacción.  :angel:
No es porque todos tengamos la misma fantasía de una orgía lésbica con todas las chicas juntas que sucederá un día.  :dodgy:
Mientras tanto, tendremos que contentarse con ver a las mismas chicas guapas compartir su vida frente a las cámaras, es realmente horrible ver a Amina o Jasmine haciendo el amor. :angel:
Muchas se quejaron de que las chicas no son honestas debido a las cámaras, ahora las mismas personas hacen lo mismo porque las chicas comparten demasiadas cosas:biggrin:

I think you suppose the same complaints always come from the same side, and in that, I think you're wrong.
There will be many, among whom I find, who I think that when you lie, and now RLC, you want to acknowledge it or not, lie to your clients, I just use the expression "put shit in your pockets", because I think it is done more to the reality ... that is shameful. And according to the rules that RLC, makes us believe their customers and fans ... whether to pay or not.
On the other hand, those who want, girls, bring boys in front of the cameras and fuck like cats in heat, if possible every night, for a reason onanista, which I personally think, border the disease.
RLC does their calculations, now, I suppose, they bet to bring the couples inside the houses, I would think that B3 does not work for them, so, that outside does not work, it makes customers see within the GP houses and who knows, if the next step, it will not be B2 ...
Well, then, let me tell you, that's fine, let's put 7 kids in the house, maybe, really the houses can change. We will see the boys playing soccer in the jadin, and on weekends, instead of watching movies in Russian, they may change to see matches of the European troubles ...
Who knows, today there is a super interesting match R. Madrid-PSG. Maybe they would like to see it.
RLC

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think you suppose the same complaints always come from the same side, and in that, I think you're wrong.
There will be many, among whom I find, who I think that when you lie, and now RLC, you want to acknowledge it or not, lie to your clients, I just use the expression "put shit in your pockets", because I think it is done more to the reality ... that is shameful. And according to the rules that RLC, makes us believe their customers and fans ... whether to pay or not.
On the other hand, those who want, girls, bring boys in front of the cameras and fuck like cats in heat, if possible every night, for a reason onanista, which I personally think, border the disease.
RLC does their calculations, now, I suppose, they bet to bring the couples inside the houses, I would think that B3 does not work for them, so, that outside does not work, it makes customers see within the GP houses and who knows, if the next step, it will not be B2 ...
Well, then, let me tell you, that's fine, let's put 7 kids in the house, maybe, really the houses can change. We will see the boys playing soccer in the jadin, and on weekends, instead of watching movies in Russian, they may change to see matches of the European troubles ...
Who knows, today there is a super interesting match R. Madrid-PSG. Maybe they would like to see it.
RLC

Sorry but even with the best will in the world, I understand nothing of what you mean :biggrin: