Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

And no, I don't always have a go at Belle. It is right I don't fancy her like you, but I can say that Belle spread happiness around her, wich I like very much. She is very open, bating, showering, even using the toilet on cam (I love that ;D) I see both positive and negative in everything.

OK ed, that's good to read and really the first time I've heard it from you. I am always sensitive around Belle as you know. And certainly I don't expect others to have the same taste in women. I am not going to go into more details here because it would just bore everyone. 

But as you mentioned her showers used to be totally unique with the music and the dancing. Now a few others do it but she was the first and unfortunately the one in B4 isn't great.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I am 100% with you on that,

And no BB, it must be allowed to have that view, without having to be compared to mr. box.

I didn't mention him by name deliberately and I was very patient with him but this is the kind of thing he put forward day after day. And I just said I didn't want to get into a discussion about the "real" tag .

I've read Fagen's posts. he is a good guy and I like him.

And there is nothing wrong with expressing different views as we all used to a lot, just so long as we don't get some of here who just want to provoke. Rational arguments are fine so long as we all keep civil - I'll have to keep that in mind myself.

I kind of want to argue my case more but don't really want to go over old ground.

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OK ed, that's good to read and really the first time I've heard it from you. I am always sensitive around Belle as you know. And certainly I don't expect others to have the same taste in women. I am not going to go into more details here because it would just bore everyone. 

But as you mentioned her showers used to be totally unique with the music and the dancing. Now a few others do it but she was the first and unfortunately the one in B4 isn't great.

I have mention that I thought she were very fun and spontanous on her first stay.

When the glass is clean I the B4 bathroom is fairly good.

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

thank you sexy girl belle :heart::heart:   and we are getting a open bate from sexy rosie :heart:

I am very glad to see My Sexy Belle:heart:'s pretty kitty again. It has been hidden this morning and it always cheers me up.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I am very glad to see My Sexy Belle:heart:'s pretty kitty again. It has been hidden this morning and it always cheers me up.

me to bb i was starting to think she was never going to show that very pretty kitty:heart:

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Great open bate Rosie, and you reached the finish line for a change...:dodgy:...Thank you girl...:heart:

Just before she had some more visitors from above. 

Imagine if Lucky Luke had walked in just a few minutes earlier.