Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Perhaps Jasmin is like Scooter: she can smell the pheromones and gets excited. Give Jasmin a pillow and see if that takes care of the "Belle Interuptus" problem. :biggrin:

If Belle hadn't been so quick it certainly would have been "Pinkus Dildus Interruptus"

Locks on the doors - I said this 2 years ago beck in the Ilona days - and no more of this sharing a room nonsense, please RLC.

Hace 45 minutos, EMMETT111 dijo:

Entonces, ¿por qué estás tratando de convertirlo en otras parejas de vacaciones? Necesitan enviar a las parejas a ese apt no el GOV, no me importa que los novios se queden por un par de días como máximo, pero el novio de jasmins parece que no es así. ir a cualquier parte y realmente se está sintiendo como en casa

Actually, if you allow me, we have two couples in GP.
And as far as I can understand, neither of the two boys have an exit date.
So the single girls are in the minority right now. Their movements in public areas, with little clothing, is very small, if not null. And if I go further, it is certainly disheartening for the spectators, to see how the girls, now use clothes, even to be in their rooms.
Girls like Nica, seems totally displaced. She has a large room, but it seems to be good for little, and I do not say that the girl is not worth, but simply, her "friend" Amina, is totally an entity, that is with her partner, and is not an element that has interest for life inside the house.
On the other hand the sweet Belle and now, her roommate Blair, it seems that they have to be inside their room, since as expected, they can not be free and with little clothes in the common spaces.
And not to mention the main bathroom, donate before the girls could enjoy foam baths, but now, they are really hoarded by a couple, as a private bathroom.
But this, as I said in his day, you just have to review my comments.
Then I would ask, what the hell, do couples, interacting in the life of girls alone?a de las chicas?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

their movements in public areas, with little clothing, is very small, if not null.

Belle and Rosie did sunbathe naked in the LR a few days ago. Then Jasmin got Rosie up. Belle stayed and Jasmin's BF walked in with Jasmin so Jasmin could have told him. Belle stayed and Jasmin's BF didn't look even though he was on the couch for a while but when a second boy came who I am sure Belle and Rosie don't know, a repeat became impossible.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle y Rosie tomaron el sol desnuda en el LR hace unos días. Entonces Jasmin levantó a Rosie. Belle se quedó y el BF de Jasmin entró con Jasmin para que Jasmin pudiera haberle contado. Belle se quedó y el BF de Jasmin no se veía a pesar de que estaba en el sofá por un tiempo, pero cuando llegó un segundo chico del que estoy seguro Belle y Rosie no saben, una repetición se volvió imposible.

I think both Belle and Rosie, are girls, who have less problems with their nakedness in front of boys, but that does not, that most of the girls, especially, when they have couples outside the cameras, I remember the case, when Jas, barely showed his body "in front of the other girls" and everything seemed that his partner, did not feel comfortable with that situation.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

RLC introdujo esta característica hace un tiempo. Tbh, no me gusta y no puedo ver el punto ...:confused:

Perhaps, I am losing reflexes in RLC, and there are things that I can lighten up or remember due to lack of use.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think both Belle and Rosie, are girls, who have less problems with their nakedness in front of boys, but that does not, that most of the girls, especially, when they have couples outside the cameras, I remember the case, when Jas, barely showed his body "in front of the other girls" and everything seemed that his partner, did not feel comfortable with that situation.

It is true for both Belle and Rosie but Belle has stopped coming down to the kitchen naked which she has done for the rest of this stay.

Nica has been almost invisible apart from when Rosie visits her in the last few days.