Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Raise of hands,,,who wants the guys out of the B#4 Apt,,you can quote me with a thumbs up or down vote. Up for stay, Down for them to leave.

I really wanna know who's the majority.:biggrin:

no.gif yes.gif

thumbs down 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

leave

Jas bf came last week Tuesday,,, I thought that he would have only been there through the week and weekend and then left Monday morning or Monday night,,,,,,,this is now day #4 past that time and counting.

That's 1 vote to leave.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Levantamiento de manos ,,, quien quiere que los chicos salgan del B # 4 Apt ,, puedes citarme con un voto positivo o negativo. Hasta la estancia, Abajo para que se vayan.

Realmente quiero saber quién es la mayoría.:biggrin:

no.gif yes.gif

My vote, has little value, and I do not think anyone has any doubt about my preferences. You know them quite well.
But that nobody does not say, I participate in their surveys ....
Vote because they leave.

And an apostille, Please, do not make more inventions with couples inside the girls' houses. Or one thing or the other.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I'm not sure what you're saying but I can tell you that Ilona watched Barcelona goals for a whole day. Belle, Rosie and either Angel or Jasmin went to watch Barcelona. And The Goddess once got very excited in front of a football match ... But then she gets excited by a lot of things 

Or was it Nicole who was the third girl that went to the match? Just remembered she was with them as well.

This is happening same situation when Vika broth his BF I don't mine one night LOL I want to watch Jas alone Bating for me that's more Exiting , I guess  some of you  enjoys watching But sorry I did't watch them after first night when I end up Vomiting 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Raise of hands,,,who wants the guys out of the B#4 Apt,,you can quote me with a thumbs up or down vote. Up for stay, Down for them to leave.

I really wanna know who's the majority.:biggrin:

no.gif yes.gif

Down for me if it is more than 3-4 days ... 

• Like 1

Just now, Nick said:

This is happening same situation when Vika broth his BF I don't mine one night LOL I want to watch Jas alone Bating for me that's more Exiting , I guess  some of you on this enjoys watching But sorry I did't watch them after first night when I end up Vomiting 

I've told you a million times before stop exaggerating:dodgy:

• Like 1