Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Did you see the shower earlier with Sofia and Naomi? If not then you missed Sofia fingering Naomi in the bath :)

I think you saw what you wanted to see, but I saw the clouded water moving and Sophie's arm moving back and forth. outside of that you did not see anymore than the rest of us voyeur's. :biggrin: We all saw just what the Master of Click Baiting wanted you to see, but it sure wasn't spontaneous in any way.

Perhaps, this becomes another reference in the small story of RLC, as it was, the game with Megan's dildo, or the sex night of Jess and Irma, or Anna's massage for girls, or group parties , where was a fantastic Belle.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I think you saw what you wanted to see, but I saw the clouded water moving and Sophie's arm moving back and forth. outside of that you did not see anymore than the rest of us voyeur's. :biggrin: We all saw just what the Master of Click Baiting wanted you to see, but it sure wasn't spontaneous in any way.

so is it worth looking at rider 

Just now, bud2966 said:

so is it worth looking at rider 

Yea if you like to fantasize, it is worth a look, it was kinda nice to see them actually kissing a bit and Sophie suck on Naomi's nips, but to me that was the only real part of what I watched.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Creo que viste lo que querías ver, pero vi que el agua se movía y que el brazo de Sophie se movía hacia adelante y hacia atrás. fuera de eso no viste más que el resto de nosotros voyeur. :biggrin:Todos vimos lo que el Maestro del clic Baiting quería que vieras, pero seguro que no fue espontáneo de ninguna manera.

And what if it was not spontaneous?
As he says, and he is right, everything is more in the mind of the spectator, than in reality.
You can keep the idea, that the girls had a great time and you with them.
Or to think, that they did not enjoy anything, and that you feel frustrated by that.
In my case, I would stay with the idea, that they have had a great time, and that they will have a great time again, if there is a second round.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sí, si te gusta fantasear, vale la pena mirar, fue agradable verlos besarse un poco y Sophie chupar los puntos de Naomi, pero para mí esa fue la única parte real de lo que vi.

I am not a defender of tents, but I think if a girl, is able to entertain the viewers, who have been, 4 hours? To say a number, you can afford to make the tents you want ... but more, I think she just tried not to come much orgasm, but they keep me wrong, and I have to doubt, the play did not go well with her.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Yea if you like to fantasize, it is worth a look, it was kinda nice to see them actually kissing a bit and Sophie suck on Naomi's nips, but to me that was the only real part of what I watched.

ok thanks i have seen that before isn't that what she did a in her bed the other day with Naomi  I'm not going to waste the time  on replay so thanks   

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Creo que después de que Mónica nos enfrentara a un debate abierto, terminé con Sofie. ¡¡¡No más tiendas !! Dale a Monica la cama grande ..... ¡POR FAVOR!

By the way, a curiosity, the main B2 room, is given to the girl, who usually holds the reins in the house, and who is also usually more active as to what happens inside the house.
My opinion, as for Monica, is that she seems to have an important interest outside the house. As for their open orgasms, simply the currency, to justify their absences from the house.
But accuse me that it is pure speculation, and you will be right.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I am not a defender of tents, but I think if a girl, is able to entertain the viewers, who have been, 4 hours? To say a number, you can afford to make the tents you want ... but more, I think she just tried not to come much orgasm, but they keep me wrong, and I have to doubt, the play did not go well with her.

i take it you didn't not watch sofie on her last visit by this time in her stay she was bating right at the cam  so you see she isn't shy of the cams it just she needs to do something so it looks like she is there for us but shes is there for a place to stay for free and get paid to be in apt on this stay

On 3/8/2018 at 8:53 AM, EMMETT111 said:

so why are they trying to make it a another couples on vacation apt they need to send the couples over to that apt not the GOV,i don't mind the boyfriends staying for a couple days at most but jasmins boyfriend looks like he is not going anywhere and is really making himself at home and aminas boyfriend is wearing out his welcome also again IMO

you hit the nail on the head 

• Like 1