Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Magnificent Majestic MONICA "SUPERSTAR"

See the source image

And then Sophie can not hold up in the competition not even close second

Image result for superstar gifsSee the source image

That was a good one I love it :-) 

Panties on for My Belle:heart:. Rosie bating. I can't help feeling that with her own room we would have seen a lot more rubbing of the pussy by My Naughty Belle:heart: but nothing today and with her panties on it looks like all possibility is gone. Never mind I still think she's great:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

We had a mouse infestation in our garage and house a few months back. I think I got rid of them all now but if I knew you could do that with them, I'd have let wore lass keep one...:biggrin:

Sensational stuff, gorgeous, sexy lady...Thank you Monica...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

Now I have stopped doing the RLC league I am still amazed at what are the most watched cams. Last night the 4 way  (*) bath had so much going on - like I said a fair amount of it was blocked - but even that was not enough to gain more viewers than Sofie & Co. I guess the message is she is just better at attracting viewers than anybody ever. The ranking of the epic performance by Nica I understand as it was too late for many.

* OK technically 5 way but I was only watching the ones with girl tits :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I have stopped doing the RLC league I am still amazed at what are the most watched cams. Last night the 4 way bath had so much going on - like I said a fair amount of it was blocked - but even that was not enough to gain more viewers than Sofie & Co. I guess the message is she is just better at attracting viewers than anybody ever. The ranking of the epic performance by Nica I understand as it was too late for many.

Yeah I dont understand it, I find Sofie boring

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I have stopped doing the RLC league I am still amazed at what are the most watched cams. Last night the 4 way  (*) bath had so much going on - like I said a fair amount of it was blocked - but even that was not enough to gain more viewers than Sofie & Co. I guess the message is she is just better at attracting viewers than anybody ever. The ranking of the epic performance by Nica I understand as it was too late for many.

* OK technically 5 way but I was only watching the ones with girl tits :biggrin:

Sorry BB, I didn't see the final placings..Who won?...:wink: