Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Still next time I hope My Pretty Princess Belle:heart::heart: is able to bate in her bed like the other girls have the luxury of doing

:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

When she started on the bed it was such a wonderful view, not that the bathroom wasn't exciting but #oneroomonegirl :biggrin::biggrin:

I was waiting for My Sexy Belle:heart: to get back in the bath but now I find her on the bed. Probably much better view but I am confused :biggrin::biggrin:.

Maybe it was too cold but opportunities in that bath have been few and far between and I had hope to see a dance in it like Avi did even though it was a little dark at the end she was in.

14 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

there is not a jealous bone in my body.its not about that.its about choice.i clicked on girls on vacation, not couples.if i wanted to see couples,l would have went further up the list and clicked couples.the fact that this couple is here,at this property,girls on vacation,is very sad for girls on vacation fans.why have a list of categories at all,if RLC is going to force you to watch something that you never clicked?girls on vacation is my favorite category.at least it used to be.up until a couple of weeks ago.

Exactly. The sooner he goes the better, with or without Jasmin. Also I suspect the other girls in the apartment have no choice but to "look happy" about it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

there is not a jealous bone in my body.its not about that.its about choice.i clicked on girls on vacation, not couples.if i wanted to see couples,l would have went further up the list and clicked couples.the fact that this couple is here,at this property,girls on vacation,is very sad for girls on vacation fans.why have a list of categories at all,if RLC is going to force you to watch something that you never clicked?girls on vacation is my favorite category.at least it used to be.up until a couple of weeks ago.

13 minutes ago, Rhyss0n said:

Exactly. The sooner he goes the better, with or without Jasmin. Also I suspect the other girls in the apartment have no choice but to "look happy" about it.

Guys this is the picture thread. Comments are on the comments thread PLEASE TAKE NOTE  !!

• Like 1

It's more then an hour since I posted and I think My Belle:heart: may well be asleep which could explain why she got out the bath although I don't think Blair would have let her fall asleep so perhaps the music was a little too much for her if she was that tired.