Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Monica straight to bed

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Monica won't have to bate tonight.

I think she is worn out,,,,her pussy doesn't need to go down to Africa tonight :biggrin::biggrin:

bedtime GIFfree funny good night GIF

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Siempre parece que encuentran una forma de cubrir u ocultar cosas, no se ve una verdadera penetración, lamer era real, pero bastante oculta, algo repugnante.

I think nobody can be deceived, when entering that room, it was really complicated for the cameras to collect good images.
I will not go into what was real or not, I just hope the girls enjoyed it. If it is not like that, it would be a shame.
Things have happened as they have, even the nosy neighbor has been in what was expected of him, and was to bother the girls.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

SANTA MIERDA, NECESITO REPETIR ESTA NOCHE

Estrella de la noche: Rosie

Pero Monica y My Sexy Belle :heart:tenían que estar allí y eran casi igual de asombrosas

Without a doubt, each one has had its role. Without the participation of the three, I do not think anything really happened, well, a small paragraph, Belle and Rose, are enough, to mount this show.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Without a doubt, each one has had its role. Without the participation of the three, I do not think anything really happened, well, a small paragraph, Belle and Rose, are enough, to mount this show.

Thank you for your spanish translations. i appreciate it. Its actually helping me with my spanish... who says you cannot learn something on RLC:biggrin:

• Upvote 1