Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

il y a 2 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Je blâme Sofie pour la marque B # 2 ne pas être aussi étonnant que cela avait le potentiel d'être ,,, si ce n'était pas pour Monica la plupart des gens ont arrêté de regarder B # 2 il y a longtemps ,,,, Il est dommage que parce que Naomi est nouvelle, elle a choisi la mauvaise personne pour lui montrer les cordes et être sa grande sœur pour ainsi dire.

Je pense que Naomi est pas timide du tout et est prêt à faire quoi que ce soit ,,, mais quand vous avez Sofie murmurant à son oreille et lui dire de garder ses jambes fermées, mettre sa culotte dos ou de l'angle de sa chatte loin des caméras, ,, c'est jamais une bonne chose pour Naomi ou pour nous.

Je ne peux jamais dire si Sofie fait exprès parce qu'elle ne veut pas Naomi sa outshining ,, ou elle veut juste que tout le monde soit un grand tease cul comme la façon dont elle est tous les soirs.

Hi MIKE I agree and indeed I stayed on the SOFIE second visit with a lot of hope and promises when I saw his name for a third term, even though some clues warned me.(no commando outfit new hair color false shyness often in pants to go out less sensual etc ...) but as I am faithful in friendship and love, real or virtual I wanted to believe in a change of behavior, but when I saw his night in the tent and wanted to lead NAOMI teasing, while NAOMI showed his body from all angles a day before, talk by ear block the view of NAOMI with his legs etc ... my fidelity told me goodbye

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Hi MIKE I agree and indeed I stayed on the SOFIE second visit with a lot of hope and promises when I saw his name for a third term, even though some clues warned me.(no commando outfit new hair color false shyness often in pants to go out less sensual etc ...) but as I am faithful in friendship and love, real or virtual I wanted to believe in a change of behavior, but when I saw his night in the tent and wanted to lead NAOMI teasing, while NAOMI showed his body from all angles a day before, talk by ear block the view of NAOMI with his legs etc ... my fidelity told me goodbye

I agree::)

charlie day thumbs up GIF

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

Really, I do not believe, and forgive me meddling, tonight in the role that Sofie played in the house. Let's wait for his reaction, if there is one. Also that of Monica from tomorrow, and that does not close like other girls, when they see the comments, not only of CC, but, even in their social networks. The girls, communicate by WhatsApp and other applications, and really in those comments, if that can affect them.

I agree with you yes and no, the reason no if they read that's good may be they give us more show , why you think RLC got  better ,people  complain  and if the girls get the message they do better job in my opinion   

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I blame Sofie for the B # 2 mark not to be as amazing as it had the potential to be ,,, if it was not for Monica most people stopped looking at B # 2 a long time ago ,, It's a pity that because Naomi is new, she chose the wrong person to show her the ropes and be her big sister so to speak.

I think Naomi is not shy at all and is ready to do anything ,,, but when you have Sofie whispering in her ear and telling her to keep her legs closed, put her panties back or the angle of her pussy away from the cameras, ,, it's never a good thing for Naomi or for us.

I can never say if Sofie is doing it on purpose because she does not want Naomi her outshining, or she just wants everyone to be a great ass tease like the way she is every night.    if-you-could-35i3bh.jpg

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

25:24 Cam 13 Replay Froze - next few seconds lost

26:13 Cam 13 Replay Froze - still investigating

FFS RLC Even on this great night you fucked up again.

This is really poor. It is for night's like this I pay for Replay and you can't stop cocking up!

I just checked and I am getting this error around that time  "Player has encountered an unexpected error.

00:25:24 Cam 13 Replay Froze - next few seconds lost

00:26:13 Cam 13 Replay Froze - next few seconds lost

Update

00:27:44 Cam 13 Replay Froze - under investigation

SO FAR NEARLY 3 MINUTES OF THE BEST ACTION IN BARCELONA HISTORY RUINED

This is really poor. It is for night's like this I pay for Replay and you can't stop cocking up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

00:25:24 Cam 13 Replay Froze - next few seconds lost

00:26:13 Cam 13 Replay Froze - next few seconds lost

Update

00:27:44 Cam 13 Replay Froze - under investigation

SO FAR NEARLY 3 MINUTES OF THE BEST ACTION IN BARCELONA HISTORY RUINED

I cant load anything at all from when they were in that room, either I get the error or it just keeps trying to load. Wonder if RLC does this on purpose?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I cant load anything at all from when they were in that room, either I get the error or it just keeps trying to load. Wonder if RLC does this on purpose?

Are you located in Europe? Sometimes depending on where you are the servers get overloaded,,especially on nights like this when it is really exciting.:biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Are you located in Europe? Sometimes depending on where you are the servers get overloaded,,especially on nights like this when it is really exciting.:biggrin:

I am yes, got it to load now after refresh and then jumping directyl to that time line, no freezing here at those time stamps BBsq69 posted :)

I watched it live, was only on the replay I couldnt get it to load before but after few refresh I got it to work.

BBsq69 Try restart everything, clear browser cache ets. and try load replay again without having any other streams running, see if works better now for you. I dont get any freezes here at those time stamps you posted.