Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

To be fair, I suspect that part of the reason they went to Monica's room is the angry neighbour. The big bedroom seems to be bordering his how bedroom. The girls were doing a lot of noise, all the event would have been interrupted by more bangs against the walls.

Morning guys...Yes that's a good point Vlk...Then again, Sofie would've gone ape shit if she got home and her bed was untidy. She's probably not too pleased that her bathroom's a tip...:dodgy:

I am sure My Naughty Belle:heart: would have played a more active role last night if she had had a couple less Tequilas because the plan (and they definitely had a plan) as it was early on was for Belle and Rosie to take turns pleasuring Monica but Belle was a little bit out of it despite showing a very keen interest in Rosie's pussy before and after. She almost pounced on Rosie whenever Monica left the room. Rosie realised the state Belle was in and that's why she wouldn't give up the vibrator to her leaving the upper body to Belle while the smaller girl gave the occasional clitoral rub.  I am not sure Belle was very keen on being handcuffed - well after she was LOL. I have seen a fair amount of evidence pointing to the fact Belle likes girls as well and not just for show. Rosie and Belle came as a team to seduce Monica and they succeeded better than they expected and certainly better than Monica expected. Just a few less Tequilas please next time Belle but at least she stayed conscious.   

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I am sure My Naughty Belle:heart: would have played a more active role last night if she had had a couple less Tequilas because the plan (and they definitely had a plan) as it was early on was for Belle and Rosie to take turns pleasuring Monica but Belle was a little bit out of it despite showing a very keen interest in Rosie's pussy before and after. She almost pounced on Rosie whenever Monica left the room. Rosie realised the state Belle was in and that's why she wouldn't give up the vibrator to her leaving the upper body to Belle while the smaller girl gave the occasional clitoral rub.  I am not sure Belle was very keen on being handcuffed - well after she was LOL. I have seen a fair amount of evidence pointing to the fact Belle likes girls as well and not just for show. Rosie and Belle came as a team to seduce Monica and they succeeded better than they expected and certainly better than Monica expected. Just a few less Tequilas please next time Belle but at least she stayed conscious.   

Belle took her turn on Monica thats for sure...