Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Email the fuck out of RLC and tell them to kick these 2 teasers out,,, I try not to be mean to these women but enough is enough,,,, Naomi needs to grow a pair and stop letting Sofie fuck up her chances with us.

Why the fuck is Naomi letting Sofie lead her around like this,,,Naomi is a grown woman,,she is not Sofie's daughter.:angry:

• Like 1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

Il mio sogno sarebbe che Nica avrebbe indossato le sue scarpe nere sexy e ci fanno uno spettacolo fisting per noi,
o almeno con 4 dita nella figa,
potrebbe chiedere Rose per una mano !!!
in tutti i sensi !!!!!!!!!!

pls nica go!!!!

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Email the fuck out of RLC and tell them to kick these 2 teasers out,,, I try not to be mean to these women but enough is enough,,,, Naomi needs to grow a pair and stop letting Sofie fuck up her chances with us.

Why the fuck is Naomi letting Sofie lead her around like this,,,Naomi is a grown woman,,she is not Sofie's daughter.:angry:

Ok,now i agree with you:biggrin: they are probably looking at this forum and laughing at us,well fuck them,i hope many people cancel subscriptions now and tell RLC why.

• Like 1

I wish there was a way for RLC to give us the option of blocking a certain Apt,,,and when we block an Apt we pay a little less each month,,, I would have blocked B#2 a long time ago if it wasn't for Monica,,,,, Monica could be by herself in this Apt and everybody would still be watching it,,,Sofie is a waste of space "literally",, I probably should stop talking about her before I really get mad.:dodgy:

• Like 3