Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, RAGNAR said:

And you know they look at this forum because i remember a time ago,some girl flipped off the camera on purpose like saying 'FUCK YOU'  to the viewers.

Tonight was a Fuck You to all of us.

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I 'liked' sofie but now,,hahahaha, i thought she would come around and open up in bed a little more,but she seems to be stuck up and is just another one on RLC along for a free ride.

I think she is Insecure  she know she can't compete  with Monica and she is trying to do some phony show but I feel sorry Naomi poor girl every time she tries  in open Sofie try stop her 

2 hours ago, thomas979 said:

i'm surprised rose didn't play with belle more i guess that will be in due time they seemed to focus on monica

Rosie's project for the night was obviously to seduce Monica from the start...Jeez, that would be mine as well...she's fabulous, IMO, of course...:heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Y sabes que miran este foro porque recuerdo hace un tiempo, una chica se quitó la cámara a propósito como diciendo 'FUCK YOU' a los espectadores.

There are several girls, who have sent customers to shit. They have shown us the index finger, they have covered our camera, they have stopped going half naked ...
But I have never had an absolute certainty, that that was addressed to the clients, or some other person that does not have to be specifically a client.