Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 minutes ago, rammer said:

I agree. They're young and don't deserve to be disrespected  regardless of their activities.  That's my point.

sofie has been here before she knows what the expectations are so knows what she is doing.

29 minutes ago, rammer said:

I agree. They're young and don't deserve to be disrespected  regardless of their activities.  That's my point.

I think some people on here believe that when the girls do certain things they are disrespecting them and are playing them for fools its hard to worry about hurting their feelings after that, you have to look at it from both sides I guess  

• Upvote 1

I'm just trying to wrap my arms around this.  Are you saying some girls are inadvertently or purposely acting  out to play us for fools?  That seems to be a bit of a stretch for me but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

23 minutes ago, rammer said:

I'm just trying to wrap my arms around this.  Are you saying some girls are inadvertently or purposely acting  out to play us for fools?  That seems to be a bit of a stretch for me but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

yes I am saying exactly that these girls are getting extra money for doing things to get new subscribers some of the girls actually do things on cam then you have the girls who pretend to do things and giggle the whole time thinking they can pretend to do something and  thinking we will  believe it,these girls you say are some ones daughters are girls faking sex acts on the internet

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, rammer said:

And you base this on what facts?  Can you quantify your statement?  Or is it just your opinion?

your turn to explain what part of what I said was not accurate, the girls get paid bonus money everyone knows this and some girls pretend to do stuff and some actually do things on cam  so what do I need to prove

How does everyone know they pay bonuses?  Wishful thinking?   If everyone on this forum knows the sky is green does that make it so?  Show me something to back up your bonus claim.                                                                                                                                                                   

Just now, rammer said:

How does everyone know they pay bonuses?  Wishful thinking?   If everyone on this forum knows the sky is green does that make it so?  Show me something to back up your bonus claim.                                                                                                                                                                   

I'm trying really hard to not be condescending here but it has been common knowledge here for a long time from translations in the past  that the girls get bonus money this is getting really really old having to explain this shit to people over and over again for christs sake 

I'm trying real hard too dude.  Common knowledge isn't facts.  I've been here for a long time as well, probably longer than you.  I don't agree but we should probably not hijack this thread and continue this on PM if you want to continue.  Sorry everyone for hijacking the thread.  My bad.

there are 7 minutes EMMETT111 said:

I try really hard not to be condescending here, but it was common knowledge here long translations in the past that girls get bonus money that really gets old really have to explain this shit to people again and again for the love of Christ 

you are right Beautiful had spoken during his first stay with Rebecca and another girl if my memory fails me

• Like 1