Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Belle and Blair look so cute in their matching pajamas,,Big sister little sister :heart::biggrin: 

Yes,cute,but the pajamas would look much better on MY bedroom floor,,l:biggrin:::)

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No, there is threads for each apartment, and that is where the discussion takes place for that apartment.

Again thanks for your cooperation

Question  why only this one you angry about I see KK names on this threads you never say nothing , I am sorry if I did anything wrong  

Can someone please tell me why in the hell, the Preachers Daughter came to this apartment, and to RLC all together ?

I have not seen ant interaction with any other girl, other than No Sia Nothing when she was there for a couple days. What possesses someone to come to this environment and be so damn anti social. I think she is studying to become a nun or female minister.

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Question  why only this one you angry about I see KK names on this threads you never say nothing , I am sorry if I did anything wrong  

one OT post is fine to alert the members of something happening, but discussion needs to be posted in the proper thread.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

one OT post is fine to alert the members of something happening, but discussion needs to be posted in the proper thread.

But most of the guys are all Girls thread until they live to go back to that thread it takes time LOL :-)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone please tell me why in the hell, the Preachers Daughter came to this apartment, and to RLC all together ?

I have not seen interact with any other girl, other than No Sia Nothing when she was there for a couple days. What possesses someone to come to this environment and be so damn anti social. I think she is studying to become a nun or female minister.

See the source imageSee the source image

Ask RLC They  can't find no one to fill the room LMAO

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

But most of the guys are all Girls thread until they live to go back to that thread it takes time LOL :-)

Yes well it takes a hell of lot more cleaning up the threads so they are not all jumbled up for the newbies we are trying to bring into our little insane forum, as well as members trying find out what happened and having surf through 100's posts that are off topic. So follow the rules Thanks

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes well it takes a hell of lot more cleaning up the threads so they are not all jumbled up for the newbies we are trying to bring into our little insane forum, as well as members trying find out what happened and having surf through 100's posts that are off topic. So follow the rules Thanks

But don't forget if they didn't do OT we would miss Priceless moment because  I am on all girls thread 100%