Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Karol is undoubtedly the most complete artist drawing, painting, clay sculpture in particular, teasing, sex (solo or duet)

I didn't know she was artistic. Somehow I missed that. Thanks martyen for the info. I agree with the last part of your response. There have been beautiful girls here but Carol oozed sensuality. Damn, I missed her artistic part. My loss.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

So far I would have to say for various reasons B4 not going well. Only 3 girls really there tonight. I wonder if Jasmin will come down or My Belle :heart: should be in B3 painting whatever position Rosie, Nica and Amina get into. I saw Amina, Nica and Nil get in an interesting position today. 

it wont be long before amina,nica and nil are all in bed together.and i think amina will be fine with it

31 minutes ago, rammer said:

Belle definitely has some artistic skills.  There are others, Leora, Masha and maybe Adeline. What is your opinion about who you feel is the best current artist?

Don't forget Amina, she was painting and drawing when she was in B4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

As far as Tiana, she could move in with angie,glasha,and sonya,they don't seem to do anything interesting either.:angel::cool:

i dont think she fit in with the other girls,or really want to participate in any of the girls on vacation customs

1 minute ago, jc1861791 said:

i dont think she fit in with the other girls,or really want to participate in any of the girls on vacation customs

Tiana is just a nice girl who doesn't belong in the RLC project. IMHO

• Like 3