Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Maybe if My Belle:heart: is leaving next week Rose needs another party partner and Nica seems like the obvious candidate so she's softening her up.

Rosie, Amina, and Nica would make an interesting Roommates apartment - Nil not included :dodgy:

32 minutes ago, happyone said:

Blair said nothing to Tiana in kitchen.  Tiana said something to Jas and brief responses

That was all.

Have I told you all that I like Tiana? :heart::biggrin:

So I'm likely not objective in any sence, but IMO, this is abit of a problem, when everyone else seemed to know each other outside RLC. Tiana has kept alot to herself, but when she has acyually tried to speak to them, they don't seem very interested, or when Tiana walks into the kitchen they don't really try to invite her to interaction, or act very welcoming at all. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Have I told you all that I like Tiana? :heart::biggrin:

So I'm likely not objective in any sence, but IMO, this is abit of a problem, when everyone else seemed to know each other outside RLC. Tiana has kept alot to herself, but when she has acyually tried to speak to them, they don't seem very interested, or when Tiana walks into the kitchen they don't really try to invite her to interaction, or act very welcoming at all. 

I wonder if the girls are that way to her because of where she is from? Just an example,,i know when i worked with people from different parts of portugal, the upper mainland people didn't get along with the island people, so maybe this goes for other countries as well,,just a guess, girls can be worse than guys in that sense.

48 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am not sure how those 2 are with new people. I still remember the behaviour of Jasmin and Becca at B1's Halloween party. My Belle:heart: was slightly better in that she did actually speak to Lima and the others. None of the B2 crowd covered themselves in glory that night although Belle did seem to party hard with Melissa and the other girl(?) later that night - she got drunk. 

Jas been in b1? Or just visiting? Thought she only been in b2 and b4.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

jas actually started out in B1 on her first visit but was there a very short time before moving to B2,but he was just speaking of a party where the B2 girls went to B1 and they just kept to themselves mostly 

Just now, Fagen said:

It was a Halloween party. B1 and especially Lima had been to great deal of effort but basically B2 (Becca, Belle, Jasmin) didn't seem to want to know. Lima cried. It was a different Jasmin. Belle and Becca had already tried to start the party in B1 only for Jasmin to be her usual self (then). Then they went to B2. Becca and Jasmin only spoke to each other. For no reason then Belle and Becca suddenly started stripping off and giving their usual sexy dancing show. Both Belle and Becca disappeared upstairs and then shortly after they all left. A drunk Belle and mainly Becca tried to persuade Jasmin to go out but that was never going to happen. So Becca went with Belle maybe just to make sure Belle met up with the other 2 B1 girls. That might have been the night Jasmin danced solo. Becca came back after a brief night out leaving Belle.