Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just when you think you’ve seen some great shows, they surpass it with with an even more epic performance. Granted, some of the pussy eating might not have been right “in the groove” since it was largely obscured but even so it was still a most enjoyable pussy fest and Rosie’s back end is a joy to behold. Thank you Rosie, Belle and Amina for a great night and Rosie for being the conductor ❤️ 😍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

strange Monica just left the house, wonder why she had to go so early, or maybe she didnt want to be there anymore.

I reckon she just wanted the comfort of her own bed and didn't want to slob around in the middle of nowhere for most of the day in a house full of girls feeling like shit...:undecided:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mónica estaba hablando por teléfono bastante, pero también lo estaban otras chicas, por lo tanto, mi anterior publicación sobre "confiscarlas" a las chicas entró en la habitación. Imo Monica no estaba interesada en otro 3some con Rosie y Belle ... Solo quería divertirse ... lo que hizo, hasta cierto punto. pero creo que estaba tratando de escapar de las chicas y finalmente encontró refugio con Jasmin. No creo que las chicas sean de Monica y esa noche en particular fue solo una ...

For what it was for you, "escape", for me it was, "I'm here because they pay me" but to hell if they want me to show.
That behavior unfortunately we have already seen, also, in previous girls.

The worst thing in this life, is to have experience, because things you see come before they even happen.

But I do not think I complain about complaining or that I only talk about Monica, tell me: what was Jasmine doing at the party? That was the Jasmine of her boy's party, where she undressed her friends and was the first interested in things happening?
For me, yesterday, Jasmín was more similar to the Jasmín of always (and I can compare because I have seen it act previously).

Monica, can deceive me because we have not seen her act before, but I'm sorry, I'm exception.

And as my comments are directed to the RLC viewers that we saw yesterday the party that Rose, Belle and Amina, because they did try to work (and I do not mean what happened in Rose's room), and I do not direct my comments to the girls who are inside the house, that's why I publish it.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Justo cuando crees que has visto algunos grandes espectáculos, lo superan con un rendimiento aún más épico. Por supuesto, algunos de los coños podrían no haber estado en lo cierto "en el surco", ya que en gran parte estaba oscurecido, pero aun así, todavía era una fiesta de coños muy entretenida y la parte de atrás de Rosie es una alegría para la vista. Gracias Rosie, Belle y Amina por una gran noche y Rosie por ser la directora ❤️ 😍

Actually, I care little if "that" was real or not. Actually, if the girls had fun, and I think so, that's what's left.
The best of the best of the night, without a doubt. It hurts, that you had to wait, that it was 4 or 5 hours?
And to a group of girls, that for me, and I re-emphasize, ONLY is my opinion, they did not measure up to these three girls.

So that was the reason Monica went home early and left her bedroom door open to hear the door buzzer; she was expecting a delivery. Wonder what the package is that was worth coming home for  and which she squirrels away into her wardrobe so we don’t see it. Maybe all will be revealed later 🤔

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Mike, I have to disagree...It wasn't fake, it's just unfortunate that the cams are where they are...Some blocking is unavoidable, sadly...:sad:

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Even if it was, this is a show, and it was by far the best thing that happened throughout the night.
There were girls, who behaved as if the party was not with them. Even the new girl, she tried to participate in some dance (but it's like asking a sardine to bark), which is impossible, impossible.
But other girls, barely lifted their ass from the seat, or directly, in full meeting, were with their abstracted on your phone as if the thing was not with them (and I do not mean Rose with these words)
In short, that each one draw its consequences.

what ever. it didn't look real anyways.

• Like 1