Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

As far as I know only Rosie had an orgasm. My Poor Belle:heart: once again got little attention to her pussy. They only concentrated on her for 5 minutes. They messed about with the light a bit much but then they weren't exactly in the soundest of minds. 

A lot of nonsense on her about what was going on especially as Rosie and Belle already have used their mouths and fingers a lot. On several occasions you could see fingers inside pussies unless you deliberately chose not to. Belle did give Rose the big O but I am still waiting to see a definite one being given to My Orgasmic Belle:heart:. I am not sure whether Megan or anyone else managed to that night although I have no doubt Becca would if she had been allowed to continue. Caro possibly did but we never saw it. Please before she leaves have a big sexy naked orgy in the light and make My Sexy Belle:heart: cum time and time again. It's not much to hope for LOL  :heart::heart:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Por lo que sé, solo Rosie tuvo un orgasmo. My Poor Belle :heart:una vez más le prestó poca atención a su coño. Solo se concentraron en ella durante 5 minutos. Se metieron un poco con la luz un poco demasiado, pero luego no estaban exactamente en la más profunda de las mentes. 

Una gran cantidad de tonterías sobre ella, sobre todo porque Rosie y Belle ya han usado mucho la boca y los dedos. En varias ocasiones, puedes ver los dedos dentro de los coños a menos que deliberadamente elijas no hacerlo. Belle le dio a Rose la gran O, pero todavía estoy esperando ver que se le dé una definitiva a My Orgasmic Belle :heart:. No estoy seguro de si Megan o alguien más logró esa noche, aunque no tengo dudas de que Becca lo haría si se le hubiera permitido continuar. Caro posiblemente sí pero nunca lo vimos. Por favor, antes de irse, ten una gran orgía desnuda y sexy en la luz y haz que My Sexy Belle se :heart:corra una y otra vez. No es mucho para esperar jajaja  :heart::heart:

Actually, I, what little I saw, it was too late for me, was that they were enjoying together, whether sex was real or not. but the people who looked at them also enjoyed it.
If in addition to all that, the girls, enjoy the pleasure and the company that their companions provide, that's great.

Perhaps, having to wait 5 hours and the absurdity of certain circumstances that happened, it would be the least desirable thing to happen.

But you already know how certain people behave inside the house, and as they have done on other occasions. So personally, they do not surprise me, although that behavior irritates me, which in my view, has no justification.

Amina has her partner in Barcelona, however, she went to B4, and I try to make the party lively. She interacted with the other girls. I used to dance to the rest, in short I saw a behavior, which unfortunately, I missed in other girls who were last night.

Rose has become the surprise, for me of RLC. She carries the controls, gets involved in the parties, encourages others, and as a climax, she does things, that no other, except Belle and Amina dares to do.

And of course Belle, without a doubt, is the artist, the one who has a special sensibility, the one who goes crazy, but like Dali, with a great madness, big and frank laugh, cheerful, jovial, sweet, kind and spontaneous.

BTW One thing I did notice from last night that for once, and it has been many parties since I could say this, My TextaBelle:heart: was one of the girls least looking at her phone. In fact she hardly looked at it at all. I wish they had got to the action a bit quicker. I feared when B4 opened we would never get a night like this and it is true in the end we only got a 30% hit rate on the action and sadly no bath which always gives great views and often much fun. Maybe Jasmin will invite Rosie and Belle now or when they have fully woken up as I still wait for the kind of views I see Jasmin give every day and Rosie when she is there for My My Pretty Princess Belle:heart:.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Por cierto, una cosa que noté anoche fue que por una vez, y han sido muchas las fiestas desde que pude decir esto, My TextaBelle :heart: fue una de las chicas que menos miró su teléfono. De hecho, ella apenas lo miró en absoluto. Ojalá hubieran llegado a la acción un poco más rápido. Temía que cuando B4 se abriera nunca tendríamos una noche como esta y es cierto que al final solo obtuvimos un 30% de éxito en la acción y lamentablemente ningún baño que siempre ofrece excelentes vistas y, a menudo, mucha diversión. Tal vez Jasmin invitará a Rosie y Belle ahora o cuando han despertado plenamente como yo todavía esperar a que el tipo de vistas veo Jasmin dan todos los días y Rosie cuando ella está allí para mi Mi Pretty Princess Belle :heart:.

The three girls, if they wanted to take a bath, but Jasmín and Mónica were already sleeping, in fact, and if I remember correctly, Amina was the one who came closest to the girls sleeping until she found that they were really asleep, and they left of the room so as not to disturb.

Then they went back to Rose's room, where everything came up.
Personally, Jasmine could have stayed to sleep in Rose's room, and leave the bathroom upstairs free for the others.

But as always, RLC, which lets things happen to free will, well, things like that happen.

They are small things, but all added together, they make it a really big mistake.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Realmente no tengo la sospecha de que las chicas finjan lamer el coño. El roce y la digitación fueron claramente visibles en la cámara. ¿Por qué habrían hecho digitación real y comida falsa? Eso no tiene sentido.

Is that really the important thing?
Is not it better to know that you liked what you saw and think that they also liked it?

If everyone, both they and the spectators have enjoyed, I think it's better for everyone.

• Upvote 1