Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jasmin was tired. She wanted to sleep in HER bed, and Monica wanted to escape from the other girls...Why should Jas sleep in Rosie's bed just so the drunken girl's could take a bath at stupid o'clock...:confused: They call this real life...If the girls wanted to jump in the bath they had plenty of opportunities earlier on. They were in that bathroom quite a bit throughout the night...for whatever reason...:huh:

And 2-4 camera was lagging like mad. We weren't shortchanged by having it happen in Rosie's room.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Because she has the big room and they were going to entertain. Would it have been so much to ask for one night? I bet you would have loved to see Monica with Rosie and Belle in Sofie's room with the awesome camera 9 rather than in Monica's room. It is a big privilege to have those rooms which all the girls would love to have and those girls should share their fortune.

I believe before nothing happened Belle approached Angel about it the first night with the DJ and Angel seemed to agree but Rosie wasn't up for it anyway and maybe it was never going to happen but they seemed to ask.(*) Belle has been stuck sharing all her stay (it has fucked up so many opportunities for her) and it would be nice if she had got use of that room for one night without Jasmin there. If Belle had the big room then people would be complaining she ought to give it up for Rosie and Jasmin. 

* As they were speaking English Angel said she had her own business to attend to and she normally went out in the morning. They pointed a lot at her room with Angel nodding and not just to indicate she lived there because they already knew that. They even asked exactly how long Angel would be out for. Ultimately when the action wasn't forthcoming (Rosie claimed she was tired but was mysteriously wide awake when they had gone) or happened elsewhere I think the DJ's mate wanted to stay and got quite arsey about it. 

The debate was because the 3 girls wanted to take a bath...The actual use of the bedroom as well wasn't mentioned. Of course the action may have spilled over to the bed but, tbh, from what they did in Rosie's room, would we have seen much more than that on Cam 2-4? 2-3 might have given us some interesting views though. 
As for Monica and the girl's night in B2...again, would cam9 have been that much better?..girl's going down on each other are bound to block a direct in line cam, for obvious reasons. But I'm willing for them to have another go on Sofie's bed, just to prove me wrong...:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

And 2-4 camera was lagging like mad. We weren't shortchanged by having it happen in Rosie's room.

No we weren't but still a bath would have been nice first although maybe earlier.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

The debate was because the 3 girls wanted to take a bath...The actual use of the bedroom as well wasn't mentioned. Of course the action may have spilled over to the bed but, tbh, from what they did in Rosie's room, would we have seen much more than that on Cam 2-4? 2-3 might have given us some interesting views though. 
As for Monica and the girl's night in B2...again, would cam9 have been that much better?..girl's going down on each other are bound to block a direct in line cam, for obvious reasons. But I'm willing for them to have another go on Sofie's bed, just to prove me wrong...:biggrin:

...and Vlk has just made a good point about lagging cams...Everyone would've gone ape shit on here if that had happened during all the action...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They should give it a second go just so we can be sure :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It was cool to see Tiana dance, party and get involved too. Hope it helped thawing the ice.

Yes it was, and she left this morning with Sofie and Naomi, who she seemed to be getting along well with...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and Vlk has just made a good point about lagging cams...Everyone would've gone ape shit on here if that had happened during all the action...:dodgy:

I did already make that point although there was still camera 2.3 and the far one at Rosie's wasn't great because I watched that on Replay. I wasn't just making a point about the bath but it would have been nice if Jasmin, who I doubt knew about camera lagging, had just let them have use of that room for one night and slept in Rosie's bed. Just one night. Yes it may have been a disaster but that would have had nothing to do with the girls and anyway had the bath got really sexy with fantastic cameras ...

hello to all the eat girls (hitman) hit again and I would not bet on this trio. The more I look BELLE and the more I appreciate it, she is absolutely not my type of woman  but I like her clumsiness, flashes, her spontaneity, her mischievous side, she is like the sorcerer's apprentice Animated.jpg...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0t0cBI3Sh4S69nO36XKx... Thank you Belle and BB for your support of this unique woman ...:heart:... To stay in the thematic if I had bad minds, I would say that girls could have shown more, ...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2mbH4Gcoz3h1QlaEWKtk...:wink:... but I do not have bad wits just nice sarcastic ...:angel:..thanks to Rose, Belle and Amina....:heart:

• Upvote 1