Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It would not have been that quick so that's not true about the bonus.

I dunno how fast they give them the bonuses, just saw she got a letter or something, and then gave what looked to me money to Amina.

il y a 2 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Indubitablement. Oui, il peut être très préoccupante quand elle est dans cet état. Les escaliers en B1 de nombreux incidents étroits avec ses cheveux et des bougies - une autre raison pour laquelle je déteste les bougies en dehors de les baiser les caméras - tomber du lit beaucoup et peut-être même plus effrayant que le feu l'effondrement inconscient plus tard ce soir-là. Je pense qu'il y avait même une traduction ici quand elle ne se souvenait pas si elle lept avec un gars ou non ... Je pense que les autres filles lui a dit qu'il était un gentleman.

Je pense que c'est la raison pour laquelle elle n'a pas bu pendant la majeure partie de ce séjour, mais depuis quelques jours, elle a décidé d'avoir du plaisir.

this time I totally agree with you ...

writing the previous post I thought back to the fall of Jessica from the top of the stairs she could have done very badly and also Gina in the drunken bath and asleep. Does anyone have any other memories like this?

My Beautiful Belle:heart: on her bed. Sadly with Rosie and Jasmin in the shower she still doesn't get to share a bath with them. Also I am hoping for a bit more daytime nudity than we've seen in the last few days. Yesterday evenings short exposure was nice but only one pose and it has been while since more than a few seconds of well illuminated naked bed yoga. :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Still My UnpredicateBelle:heart: has been on fire recently so I am prepared to witness anything although a 69 in both direction with Nica would be top of my list :biggrin::biggrin:.Well I can only hope :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, martyen said:

this time I totally agree with you ...

writing the previous post I thought back to the fall of Jessica from the top of the stairs she could have done very badly and also Gina in the drunken bath and asleep. Does anyone have any other memories like this?

I seem to remember Neia almost having a nasty fall in the bath.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica...Why do you have to look so fucking sexy all of the time!!! I've got some jobs to do but I can't tear myself away from you...:heart:

go do what ever you need to do I can look after her :blush::heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

ah i missed that one

Slightly different but ed and I both spotted Neia pissing in the bath and Belle pissed in the bidet although I just missed that. Belle blocked up the sink so badly when she puked it had to go UM. That was her naked day (the second day she really got naked on a bed like Gina) and sh had 24 out of the 26 Most Viewed cameras only equalled by Eva to my knowledge although maybe Masha and Topknot but I wan't paying attention. But part of this is because Belle has been here longer than any other Barcelona girl and she is simply more active and when she is on it the biggest party girl. 

It was a pity Sofie and Naomi were in her bed otherwise Belle might have got her pink friend from under the pillow to use as well. Still never mind, it was still great. One thing that was made clear to me though is the number of hiding places in that apartment. When the summer pool parties take place it will be even more frustrating when they can disappear into the outside hidey holes as well 😉