Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Good morning Naga - guys
What night!
Historic for RLC, first pussy to pussy sex for two participants in Barca

(if we ignore the lesbian apartments. And the amazing night with Heidi and Flipper in Moscow.)
OK, Renata had some great moments with Regina and Cher, but not like Nica and Amina

5 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Damn it was the bad night for an early sleep :confused: I knew Amina would have her way with Nica eventually :biggrin:

You didn't miss much a little pussy rubbing they did more with each other before nil showed up in Barcalona actually

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

No chance now Belle there :(  too

At least she has her own room and was able to bate any way. I have seen Rosie stroke her pussy for 2 hours on and off so it is not as though she lacks opportunity. I have had 90 days of frustration. Belle has to bate when she can, not whenever she wants like Jasmin and Rosie #oneroomonefuckinggirl.

And it is only a few days since My Belle:heart: gave Rosie an orgasm on that very bed - a favour she has not yet returned. After Nica last night maybe a 3some with Belle and Rosie but Nica was very passive (it was all coming from Amina) and the other 2 are active so if it happens it will probably just be one for Nica. Perhaps My Belle:heart: should stay in B3 rather than wherever she stays in Barcelona currently.