Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Ok les doy crédito por intentar :-) 7+

I think you are benevolent with the game, but I am with you, I would accept that note, if they committed themselves to try to do it much better ... LOL

Now seriously, I think you deserve a thanks for trying.

• Like 1

If anyone wants to keep watching Sofie then it's within their right to do so.

I love Sofie but I hate and despise her fake shows,,,and I hate the fact that she still feels like she has to keep doing this night after night.

That's why people love Monica so much, it's because Monica just does whatever pleases her and it always ends up pleasing us in return,,,,, Monica's bates are authentic and amazing,,,,, 

With Sofie she does so much fake shit that I can't even tell what's real anymore with her,, It's like the boy who cried wolf,,, I gave Sofie so many chances to stop with the bullshit,,but the last straw was when she decided that she was going to take Naomi in the bathroom and hide so we would think that they were doing something there.

It's one thing to tease us and it's another to outright insult us and spit in our faces,,,, I still love her and I think that she is beautiful and sexy,,,but I will never kiss her ass and give her praise when she fucks up.

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

You should know me, I do not fall in love with any. I just hope you have a good time and give us great shows. If they do not enjoy it, it's their problem. As for everything you say, you have part of reason. They are many ridicules, many I want and I can not.
But today, she has taken a step in the right direction. With all that, I do not think Naomi is the ideal companion for this type of party.
Naomi, I think, that is very different from Amina, Nica, Rose, Belle, even, with my reservations to you adored Monica.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Fist time I agree with you 

This was pretty damn hot

Thank you Sofie and Naomi :heart:

These two are pretty damn good looking and what's more, they are more mature than the others.  If they could just get Monica to join, and let their inhibitions go it would be a grand slam!  I really don't care much about the other girls in the other apartment. ::)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, happy to have kept faith in Sofie. That was pretty great :biggrin:

I keep telling people. Whatever some CC members say about her she is immensely popular on RLC. People do keep coming back night after night and if she gives a little more like tonight then people will continue to do so. She is just clever, that's all.

Personally as you will see from my posts I am not a big fan but she must doing something right :biggrin: