Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

They are saying if we want to beat Sofie and Naomi, we will have to go down on each other............ :biggrin:

Well they have already done that after the party. I think this has only just started

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

That's the reason why I said that she does so many fake shows that even when she does something real or amazing it still doesn't feel that way,,,if you go back through these pages you will see that she does this stuff around the exact same time every single day,,,it's like she is on some sort of a schedule.

I am not talking badly about Sofie because I hate her,,I am talking and giving constructive criticism because I love her and just wish that she just lets things flow naturally instead of planning out stuff to do night after night.

I want it to be spontaneous,, I shouldn't be able to look at the time and be able to tell exactly when her show is about to start before she even starts it.

I totally agree, but I'm pretty sure you have ranted me for being a troll when I've said such things.

• Upvote 1

It's funny how everytime there is something exiting going on that cam will always go straight to the top cam within seconds, doesnt matter what apt. or camera it is someone always finds it and bumbs it up, you can always count of the top cam thumbnails :cool:

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Blair !!!!!!! Juicy Joyful Jasmin prácticamente te roga que frotes un poco de aceite en esos deliciosos labios y un culo increíble, pero ¿has visto evitar presionarte para darle lo que está pidiendo? :huh:

Honestly, if Jasmin does not play, I do not think the first step is Blair. She seems to be in a universe she does not know. She does not know how to give a massage. She asks Jas, what is the next step, and she avoids any area that could be considered intimate.