Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, adamneve said:

Correcto, cuando Blair se volteó para su masaje frontal secundario, tenía las piernas cruzadas, el pecho cubierto ... una clara señal para Jasmin. Jasmin tuvo que trabajar con lo que tenía, todo bien, pero las señales de Blair eran bastante claras ... completamente opuestas a lo que era Jasmin cuando Blair la masajeó. 

I do not think anyone, honestly, who has seen Blair's massage and trajectory inside the house, could accuse Jasmin of not trying to open up Blair with her provocations.

Blair is not stupid, and she knew very well what was happening, but she, strangely for an RLC girl, does not seem to want to enter those games.
Maybe, as they say it is a little surpassed by the environment in general, Jas, Belle and especially the party teacher Rose can seem a little intimidating, although I am convinced that everything is front.

In fact, I am seriously reconsidering, if these three girls, along with Amina and her party partner Nica, if they do not make a better group than the mythical group of Anna, Caroline, Polya, Stella, Belle, Megan, Amy, Rebecca and the leader of that group Lola.
That group had great parties, I would call them great or mythical, maybe because they are the first ones in RLC, but this group of women is gaining the position of overcoming the mythical group.

To the detriment it may be that they are not accompanied by girls, like Blair or the new girl Tiana, who seem to be very far from the level of the other girls. I suppose that if this group was as united as the previous one, perhaps the parties of now, would be far above the level of the other girls.

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Monica ... fuera toda la noche ::)... guau ... ¿se ha ido?

She has not left, nor is it the first time that she does not sleep in her bed, or come back late at night.
Unfortunately, and I also said it at the time, his presence outside the cameras will be increasingly requested. It is not desirable but we already have a history of that behavior.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

looking at the replay thumbnails 56 of them and only 2 are from jasmin rose and belle actually doing anything,  for christs sake sofie and Naomi are actually the number one thumbnail on replay that cant be right

I know right?,,,It's very early and most people are still sleeping,,so they haven't seen it yet.

And Sofie still somehow knows how to sucker people into watching her.

• Like 2

I cant beleive this is the same jasmin that on her first visit came out of her br and bitched at Belle and Rebecca about the noise when they were trying to give us a show when all she was doing was sitting in bed watching her tablet she sure has changed for the better 

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

looking at the replay thumbnails 56 of them and only 2 are from jasmin rose and belle actually doing anything,  for christs sake sofie and Naomi are actually the number one thumbnail on replay that cant be right

I dont know if this is measured on how many that was watching it at the time live or how many that have been watching the scene on replay.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont know if this is measured on how many that was watching it at the time live or how many that have been watching the scene on replay.

I believe both the thumbnails from the replay and popular cams go by the most watched

2 hours ago, vortios said:

this group of women is gaining the position of overcoming the mythical group.

The current cast has overcome any past cast imho. Renata/Regina/Sher was awesome. The next cast with Bea, Karol, Nicole, Gina ... was good, but the girls were mostly on their own. Now it is just mind blowing.

25 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It is measured on those watching at the time over a 20 minute period but I'm sure Sofie knows the peak hours of viewership. The B4 stuff happened later. They also do it in 20 minute chunks starting from times every 10 minutes from the current time. I would have thought that what happened on Jasmin's bed would have had 2 entries near the top but sometimes the Maths doesn't work out right. This is why bates which can hit heights for a short period don't necessarily always get as high as you would think. The amount of times people actually watch the Replay scene is irrelevant.