Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

My Bouncy Belle:heart: seems very excited tonight. She is skipping around her room. It would be safe to say Party Belle:heart: from her original stay is very much back. It all depends on whether her energy can outlast her drinking.

Update: She's already moved from red to white so my money may be on the drink.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sofie started the 10 O'clock show at 9 today....

Now it's on to the second stage of Massaging each other while wearing panties,,,God forbid their pussies were to touch each other.:angel:

tumblr_mth6ersUaS1ra9xwio1_500.gif

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now it's on to the second stage of Massaging each other while wearing panties,,,God forbid their pussies were to touch each other.:angel:

tumblr_mth6ersUaS1ra9xwio1_500.gif

they only got part of the message---panties still on while rubbing together :huh:

2 posts, so I don't know what's been going on in B4 except with Jasmin, since I've been away. I left my feed on Auto and I'm willing to bet it's been on Sofie all the time. I really wish and I said this years ago that you could just select certain apartments to follow as your Top Cam instead of all of them. Probably even more annoying when it is people you really don't care for.

Oh well, it looks as though what I hoped might be an exciting night for me will hav eto wait for  a few hours. It's not impossible that My Belle:heart: will not stay out too long but I am sure she won't be back before 2 a.m.