Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, timber said:

That was just weird. Rose was watching TV and Belle was staring at her phone most of the time... :huh:

I just think these two girls know each other too well. They have rubbed each other's pussies before but not not to this extent. Rosie had a real good go at My Belle:heart:'s clit but Belle normally has to resort to a pink friend rather than her own fingers. No human can vibrate quick enough for her. Maybe the secret is more fingers inside. 

Itdid take a while for The Goddess to realise that. She was purely a clit Bater for ages and now look at her!

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

Blair is about as sexy as a plank of wood!!! Her personality is about as interesting too!

I am a woodworker, and I really enjoy seeing the different grains and textures in planks of wood-makes them interesting too!!! :dodgy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am a woodworker, and I really enjoy seeing the different grains and textures in planks of wood-makes them interesting too!!! :dodgy:

So for me, Blair is that plank of wood :heart:

Some are easy to work with and some much more difficult, and there in lies the challenge :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Actually you are right wood is a beautiful material!! Blair is as sexy as a plank of plastic!!!