Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

karol when you and leia are out for most of the day. look for a place to stay and pay your own way in Barcelona.  seeing that both of you only use the Barcelona apt as a place to eat sleep and shower. 

....and fuck, in Karol's case...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, BrunoNL said:

I can't post them in the premium forum because I'm not a member there (yet), so I will try to restrain my caps to teasers here and hope RLC will tolerate them because I'm just advertising for them...

RLC won't see it like that an will ban you...:undecided:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Så du da gardina var oppe engang i cam 2-6?

Det ser ut som gata er ennå et nivå høyere. 

I think it might be. The garage will be on street level, The door in the bottom right hand corner in the hall, Cam 2-9 looks higher than the twins room, so is this not steps up to the door to the garage...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it might be. The garage will be on street level, The door in the bottom right hand corner in the hall, Cam 2-9 looks higher than the twins room, so is this not steps up to the door to the garage...

I deffinately think so. I saw it once in cam 2-6, when the curtan was up. It looks like the street is one level higher. The stairs that comes down in the hall, they very  likely come from a garage or car park at street level, yes.

• Like 2