Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I love Neia and Gina's naked exercising in B2 but you have to be in the right position to for others to fully appreciate it and that necessarily means only gives a good view but if they did yoga on their own beds like My Always Adventurous FlexiBelle:heart: then we could enjoy their bodies to the full. I always said watching a girl exercising was my favourite visual experience and this sexy routine by My Belle:heart: shows why :biggrin::biggrin::heart:

beutiful GIF

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know he's not a tenant, but I'd just like to take time to thank Karol's BF for bringing out the best in her...especially the 1st few days , they were great, and only the issues with the cam and the fact she's on her period stopped it being mind blowing, IMO...

I wish I knew your name, mate, but you seem like a good bloke (I'd expect nothing other than that from lovely Karol). Take care of her, you've got a little cracker there...:heart:
You look great together, and who knows, we might see you in the couples place one day...:biggrin:

Wasn't it mindblowing then :huh:

It certanly was amazing and historical in my view. This guy was a nice, decent man, I always thought Kiko was too, very different from many russian jerks we've seen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Wasn't it mindblowing then :huh:

It certanly was amazing and historical in my view. This guy was a nice, decent man, I always thought Kiko was too, very different from many russian jerks we've seen.

It was...I was just being greedy...:biggrin:

I thought Nicole's guys, Miguel and Oscar were decent blokes too...with impeccable taste in girls...and very lucky...:biggrin:

• Like 1