Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well, it's a damn site better than calling it Body Painting House, Massage House, Making Clay Dildo house, Candlelight bath house, Pretend Lesbian House, Picture House or Empty House...Some of you guys are never fucking happy...I'd love to know what you actually want from RLC if you're bored with the girls bating...:huh:

You should already know the answer to that Naga. You're a forum veteran :cool: 

Some people complain about the weather rain or shine.

• Like 2

good night all    thanks to all the b2 girls  and a big thanks go to belle and bea for being their self and hope they don't change :heart:. and the twins are the twins the same as the first time here nice to look at. avi you are coming along fine for being new  so thank you. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

... even when the pics are from the free cams :angry: ... we're just advertising what they're advertising.

Every Picture or Video that gets posted in RLC whether it be done by a Free User or a Paid Member is Free Advertising for RLC.

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just because a Girl wears a Tampon or Pad does not necessarily mean she's on her Period.

i never said she was it was said by someone  on cc and i was just letting them know that karol was as fake as her period that they said she was on  if you look back at page 149 you will see that   then you can tell that to the one who said karol was on her period 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i never said she was it was said by someone  on cc and i was just letting them know that karol was as fake as her period that they said she was on  if you look back at page 149 you will see that   then you can tell that to the one who said karol was on her period 

OK No Problem.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Just because a Girl wears a Tampon or Pad does not necessarily mean she's on her Period.

I remember many, or even most of the girls have very often wore pads when they went out, when they were not on their periods. I have thought alot about it.