Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Years ago Stone I dated a girl who's pussy stunk so bad you could not go down on her. No matter whst was done she could not get rid of the smell.:cry: Beautiful girl smelly pussy do not go together.

So it was a 1 night stand then...:dodgy:

29 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

the way karol and leia are cleaning makes me wonder who is coming over  and what time the apt will go in u/m  i seen the sink in karols bathroom was plugged:dodgy: and seeing leia is doing it all in panties is something that you don't see out of her :biggrin: but its all good to see

I think Karol was fake cleaning and Leia was following her around and it properly...:dodgy:

37 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Karol todo listo demostró que hará lo que tiene que hacer para ganar dinero con la forma en que se aseguró de dejar las luces encendidas y asegurarse de que todo se viera las dos primeras noches con el chico :dodgy::biggrin: 

It would be ingenuous to think otherwise, but it is obvious. They are there to earn money. That is lawful and intelligent. Or you would not?

49 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

the way karol and leia are cleaning makes me wonder who is coming over  and what time the apt will go in u/m  i seen the sink in karols bathroom was plugged:dodgy: and seeing leia is doing it all in panties is something that you don't see out of her :biggrin: but its all good to see

I've never seen any Barca-girls that clean as much as Karol and Leia, they even wash their bedsheets every week.

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I've never seen any Barca-girls that clean as much as Karol and Leia, they even wash their bedsheets every week.

Yes, Karol would make someone a lovely wife...ME!!!...Except I'm already married and she spoken for...She's the full package, IMO...:heart:

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

and leia does it in her panties all the time to right not  and yes they clean their rooms but not the whole house like they did today sorry to upset some but i was just saying how i feel :biggrin: