Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

38 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

if that happens it going to be Scripted like last time with luci and bra that's my Opinion

I usually like a girl much better when she's on her own, than during big staged shows.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I usually like a girl much better when she's on her own, than during big staged shows.

i agree but in b3 it look like another  staged show is going to happen that's how I'm reading it anyways 

• Like 1

I know I'm biased because I'm her number 1 fan, but I've just watched Nicole's bate and can quite honestly say it the sexiest, most sensual and erotic bate I've seen on here...:heart:

The fact that she's on her period is a bonus for me because she left the dildos in the drawer and did it the 'old fashioned way' and used her fingers...Even if you aren't a fan it would take a brave man to come forward and say they didn't enjoy it...
I love this girl...:biggrin:

Awesome Nicole, and a huge huge thank you...big beating heart emoticon

• Like 3

Whatever My UnpredictaBelle:heart: intends on that table, she needs to be pointing the other way for the camera. Camera 5 is terrible with that light right in front of it and far away. Camera 6 would be better. but she is facing away from that. Whatever they are doing would be better in front of the couch/sofa instead of the middle of a big room.