Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 hours ago, Sergio said:
Non chiedo molto, mi piacerebbe vedere Beatrice e Luci ogni sera

Rlc would save many salaries for girls who deserve nothing here and could close several apartments.
his EBITDA would be much better!
and our 5-star rating.
I want here rebecca and megan:cry:

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

Rlc farebbe risparmiare molti stipendi per le ragazze che meritano nulla qui e potrebbe chiudere diversi appartamenti.
il suo margine operativo lordo sarebbe molto meglio!
e il nostro 5 stelle.
Voglio qui Rebecca e megan:cry:

I do not know about you guys, but bisexual girls like me very much.
they excite me a lot more than two lesbians and that straight couples

well its good to see that karol is still making sure to turn just to the right angle so not to show much when she bates like she just did at 1019 am her time.  funny how when her socalled bf was here she made sure to point right at the cams when she had sex she must have been paid a lot more for that :biggrin: it good that we have bea and now belle here:heart:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you for a lovely start to the day Karol....:heart:

She faced the cam in her last bate, bud, but you seemed to have forget to mention that...:biggrin:

yes she did for a few second  but most of the time she made sure to turn just enough to stay out of the view of the cams . but when the bf was there she put it right in front of cam 3-2 to make sure it all could be seen . but like i said its good to see that she is back to teasing and watching what her phone says to do and how to do it look back at replay at 0937 that's when she started.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

yes she did for a few second  but most of the time she made sure to turn just enough to stay out of the view of the cams . but when the bf was there she put it right in front of cam 3-2 to make sure it all could be seen . but like i said its good to see that she is back to teasing and watching what her phone says to do and how to do it look back at replay at 0937 that's when she started.:biggrin:

and that's why she needs two phones one to tell her what to do the other to look at to see if she is in the right place or if she needs to move to the right angle . and some times she even needs to use her laptop to.:biggrin:

Good Morning My Super Sexy Golden WonderBelle:heart:.

Thank yo so much for all of your entertainment yesterday. I really appreciated it especially that fun bath with Leia.

Panties are still on I see but I guess they will not stay on for ever. :biggrin:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

My Belle:heart: was awesome for 24 hours yesterday. There is a long list of things she did which would equal what quite a few girls do in one whole stay. Just because she has not had sex on camera since Cover Up Caro night, some people on here claim she does nothing which is complete rubbish. She is one of the great entertainers and most of the time one of the liveliest girls ever seen. Personally I'd like her to go out and enjoy herself more but this apartment is too far from the clubs so difficult for her to live her favourite club and party lifestyle or bring anyone else back. And B4, apart from Bea's room, has not got the cameras for naked sexy dancing which was/is her speciality so she has to make do with the bathroom or the bed ... more naked yoga I say :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ... and RLC please give her another camera so we have more than one angle for her awesome bed displays. Like always I have gone on too long.

Well done My Belle:heart: and a special thank you for taking that extra step over the last few days.

Last night belonged to Luci and Bea for me once again, with nearly the full fist 🤜 of Luci into Bea. They’re certainly a formidable duo and surely up to the wrist might not be far away. It’s just a pity Luci reaches a certain point of drinking before collapsing when the night is still young. Still can’t complain; I’m loving every minute of them 😍 thanks to both for a superb night

• Upvote 1