Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay where Nicole bated on her bed around 19h30 .... it was awesome !  In my wildest dreams, I'd love to see Nicole having fun with Neia or Beatrice ... 

Thanks for the tip off menou, I missed it first time and it makes a change to see her go for the five fingered widow again instead of the pink beast. Excellent 👍

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Last night belonged to Luci and Bea for me once again, with nearly the full fist 🤜 of Luci into Bea. They’re certainly a formidable duo and surely up to the wrist might not be far away. It’s just a pity Luci reaches a certain point of drinking before collapsing when the night is still young. Still can’t complain; I’m loving every minute of them 😍 thanks to both for a superb night

Very entertaining, but very weird...::)

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think the twins have 90 days today...... maybe vmax6 heard right, they will stay till March.

A few days ago, Karol talked to someone on the phone and she said 4 months.By my calculations for the twins this is February 20th, for Karol and Leia this is 26th March or maybe they all, without Avi and Belle will left the end of March.This is just my guess, maybe my translation is wrong and I don't want to mislead someone!

2 minutes ago, vmax said:

A few days ago, Karol talked to someone on the phone and she said 4 months.By my calculations for the twins this is February 20th, for Karol and Leia this is 26th March or maybe they all, without Avi and Belle will left the end of March.This is just my guess, maybe my translation is wrong and I don't want to mislead someone!

It is better than my guesses, so thank you for all info I get.

Autrement dit, à partir du mois de juin, 45 millions d’Ukrainiens - en tout cas ceux disposant d’un passeport biométrique - pourront se rendre sans visa dans l’espace Schengen, pour un séjour d’une durée de 90 jours sur toute période de 180 jours, sans droit de travailler ou de résider dans les pays de la zone. L’Islande, le Liechtenstein, la Norvège et la Suisse sont également concernés, mais pas la Grande-Bretagne et l’Irlande.
En savoir plus sur http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/article/2017/05/11/l-ue-exempte-les-ukrainiens-de-visa-pour-entrer-dans-l-espace-schengen_5126190_3214.html#19l63sGGZ37JjufE.99

11 minutes ago, vmax said:

Polya, Sher and Regina are good at 124-125 days = 4 months