Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

26 minutes ago, alokin said:

Thanks for the answer to me is the same thing ... these changes spoiled the service I used always and now I can not count on it ... Success at all ! ..

These aren't just recent problems and I think it is more reliable than it used to be but despite checking very carefully sometimes it gets stuck. Another thing is the switches don't happen immediately so if the cam you are on drops to second maybe the algorithm waits to see if the new one stays top for a couple of minutes before deciding - this can work both in our favour or against.

• Like 1

All 7 girls in the kitchen. Nice to see. There was a good karaoke the other night which My Dancing Belle:heart: only appeared in late on but I was not complaining as she was performing my favourite BED YOGA :heart::heart:

I would love to see more karaoke and more shared baths.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

These aren't just recent problems and I think it is more reliable than it used to be but despite checking very carefully sometimes it gets stuck. Another thing is the switches don't happen immediately so if the cam you are on drops to second maybe the algorithm waits to see if the new one stays top for a couple of minutes before deciding - this can work both in our favour or against.

In my case it is bad for my picture and it drops ... just this feature with me on all 4 computers with the very good hardware configurations that I have the situation is bad ... the Internet is optical and it is already irritating me ...