Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I wonder how much better this would look with the lights on. It looks fantastic now but I can see from the other camera that My Amazing Belle:heart: still has a light off. More illumination brings more beautiful views. :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin: it is stillFantastic though

Obsessive love

Obsessive love is a condition in which one person feels an overwhelming obsessive desire to possess and protect another person toward whom one feels a strong attraction, with an inability to accept failure or rejection.[1] Although it is not categorized specifically under any specific mental diagnosis by the DSM-5, some people[who?] argue that obsessive love is considered to be a mental illness similar to attachment disorder, borderline personality disorder, and erotomania. Depending on the intensity of their attraction, obsessive lovers may feel entirely unable to restrain themselves from extreme behaviors such as acts of violence toward themselves or others. Obsessive love can have its roots in childhood trauma and may begin at first sight; it may persist indefinitely, sometimes requiring psychotherapy.[2]

Obsessive love occurs in both women and men, making it a gender-neutral phenomenon.[3]

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I encourage all people to post about the girls they like. People used to post every 2 minutes about Kami and Kristy usually their undying love for them so ...

i would but my  sofie :heart: isn't here  :sad::cry:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Yes well My Belle:heart: is here and was giving a very fine display which I want to encourage just like people encourage the other girls like Karol last night. Nobody else is here and I hadn't post for more than 20 minutes. The girls do read this board. I like Belle so I let her know I'm enjoying what she is doing. If she excites me I say so. Reading in any more than that, especially when others have a very great degree of close contact via social media and I have no idea what they are writing on there and nor do I care and nor should of you, is just ridiculous.

If my posts are bothering people they all know they can switch to ignore. Whey don't they? I leave you to work that out.

Yes it appears on the main page but I can't help that nor can I help a guy who sees 1 and then sees how many more he can count.

Nor can I help that a certain member hates me and will probably do anything to get rid of me and Belle when he was the person who used to post every 2 minutes of his love for Kristy and Kami and what's more all they were doing was lying on the sofa in the underwear. Belle is doing a lot more entertaining and people as shown in the Replay league happen to like it.

So I say to you all speak up for your girls and never lat anyone intimidate you from being yourself. 

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I MISS BEATRICE!!!

34 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I encourage all people to post about the girls they like. People used to post every 2 minutes about Kami and Kristy usually their undying love for them so ...

DO YOU MEAN LIKE THIS:

LOVELY BEATRICE!

BEAUTYFUL BEATRICE!

THE BEST EVER BEATRICE!!!

I MISS BEATRICE!

I MISS YOUR GIGGLING BEATRICE!

I MISS YOUR OPENNESS BEATRICE!

I MISS YOUR NICE PERSON BEATRICE!

I MISS EVERYTHING WITH YOU, THE BEST TENANT EVER, BEATRICE!

I COULD POST LIKE THIS TOO, BUT I FIND IT ABIT MEANINGLESS..... I REPORTED MAXFATOR, EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO POST, BUT I TOO THINK IT IS ANNOYING WHEN IT IS 5 PAGES WITH BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE, BELLE.....

• Like 3