Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Those girls wouldn't be fit to fasten Gina's bra!...:wink::heart:

During this short stay, we had a glimpse of the beautiful woman she becomes. We will see her again, I hope, but not in this narrowness unworthy of her. what a magnificent body she possesses. Goodbye Gina I miss you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lucasfrench59 said:

belle est revenus  avec un  nouveau iphone est des bijoux

C'est toujours comme cela quand on revient de séminaire. Les marques nous refilent des cadeaux en tout genre. Sauf un casque bluetooth ok, mais un sac à mains pour un homme ; pas top. (rires)

It appears to me there is a changing of the guard in the Barcelona Hotel. The two new girls along with Avi all seem to know each other and friends of Belle's. With Liea and now Karol leaving, it appears that Belle I bet will be moving into Karol's room and assume the leadership role of house mother, LMAO this could get interesting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Belle I bet will be moving into Karol's room and assume the leadership role of house mother

It would be quite a change from her first visit when she was the follower. From a purely selfish point of view I have never seen really good images of Karol's room like we get on My Belle:heart:'s bed. Bea's room would have been so much better for her. I somehow don't think they'll give The Twins room to  a single girl. With the new camera and bearing in mind what Belle has done on that bed, Jasmin's room would now be fantastic but let us hope Jasmin can use it to its full.

Personality wise Belle is more mature now, even if she plays with ducks LOL, but I can't see her as a leader. Maybe she'll prove me wrong.  

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It would be quite a change from her first visit when she was the follower. From a poorly selfish point of view I have never seen really good images of Karol's room like we get on My Belle:heart:'s bed. Bea's room would have been so much better for her. I somehow don't think they'll give The Twins room to  a single girl. With the new camera and bearing in mind what Belle has done on that bed, Jasmin's room would now be fantastic but let us hope Jasmin can use it to its full.

Personality wise Belle is more mature now, even if she plays with ducks LOL, but I can't see her as a leader. Maybe she'll prove me wrong.  

Karol has always been amazing this visit she blew it out of the park. I just hope Rose shows up so we can get the best outta Jas...