Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

¿De quien es el cumpleaños? Sonaba como si alguien lo estuviera cantando.

Ahora My Belle :heart: está demasiado vestida. Normalmente no pone nada debajo de esa bata blanca de encaje muy sexy, pero le pone unos shorts muy sensuales. Bueno, si ella debe usar ropa, esto servirá.

This morning, he was in the house, "the Queen", and I think that together with Karol, they gave Avi a gift. That's what they told me.
Although I do not understand what that girl paints in the house, more when she does nothing to give a show.
I have also been told that she does not stop being the taxi driver of the other girls, but I think that is just bad. LOL

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

From a purely selfish point of view I have never seen really good images of Karol's room like we get on My Belle:heart:'s bed.

Karol has been immense, IMO, and baring in mind that her pussy was nearly always in the shade...She would've been even better with Belle's or Bea's bed...:heart:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol has been immense, IMO, and baring in mind that her pussy was nearly always in the shade...She would've been even better with Belle's or Bea's bed...:heart:

That is the dilemma. In terms of views The Twins have the best bed in the house followed by the very cute Amina. My Belle:heart:'s  is probably the next best with Leia's I think better than Karol's. Avi's only really works well if you lie at the right angle which we are all lucky Avi has been doing. And of course the beds work better with the lights on especially Avi's and Belle's room really need more cameras. It would be great for the sharing girls to have there own rooms for obvious reasons that most of us enjoy but I would not like for Belle to move to a room with worse cameras.