Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No he doesn't,,, and you know better to know by now that when a comment comes from Sergio aka john terry that it's 99.999% meant to insult these women.

Don't really follow sergio euromike..:confused:. i was gonna post what I saw but he did..just my thoughts though..and I do not ever ever insult women btw  he might  i don't ::)

• Like 1

Karol's packing the rest of her stuff now so I think she defo leaving tomorrow...I probably won't see her go cos I have a busy day, and I've already said my farewells, so all I'll say is she's more than lived up to my expectations. I love this girl and am going to miss every little thing about her...She's a gem...

heart love GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Don't really follow sergio euromike..:confused:. i was gonna post what I saw but he did..just my thoughts though..and I do not ever ever insult women btw  he might  i don't ::)

There are a huge difference between people like you that have a legitimate criticism about something that you see,,,and there are others who say bad stuff just to get others angry. You are a good person Adamneve.::)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol's packing the rest of her stuff now so I think she defo leaving tomorrow...I probably won't see her go cos I have a busy day, and I've already said my farewells, so all I'll say is she's more than lived up to my expectations. I love this girl and am going to miss every little thing about her...She's a gem...

heart love GIF

Agreed i will miss her..

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

There are a huge difference between people like you that have a legitimate criticism about something that you see,,,and there are others who say bad stuff just to get others angry. You are a good person Adamneve.::)

Euro Mike.. thank you that,s very much appreciated.. I respect your comments..:biggrin:  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say that Monica has a fabulous pair of tits...and they're REAL!!..:heart:

Yeah.. she is creaming herself after politely de- misting the bathroom cam for us:biggrin: