Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

someone was saying Jasmins tits are smaller than they were I checked some of my captures of her first visit and no doubt about it they are smaller but they are still nice as hell though I have said in the past she has the nicest tits ever on RLC  and I stiil think they might be the best

3 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Not to be negative, but wouldn't it be fair if the girls that got to come back and get all the benefits that RLC has, should step it up, not hide under the covers?  Just a thought.  I don't know if we should let RLC know, but we could get the same "hiders" many times.  I would rather have us take the chance with new girls.

Here is the problem with what you are saying in my opinion.  First off, it's not being negative when it's the truth!  Secondly, these girls having been there before and know that they don't really have to do anything because a lot of the people on this forum have told them so time after time.  They can go out every day  and every night and nobody cares because as so many have said.....they don't have to do anything if they don't want to.  Now, what I would like to know is how do these people know that to be true?  I can promise you that none of them have seen the contract that they sign to be a member of RLC.  It could be that some of them are talking to the girls and that is what they are told but unless you can physically see the contract, I wouldn't hold a grain of salt to what anybody is told by these girls.  The girls that return should come back and not need to take any time to get used to the cameras again.  People saying to give her a break....she has only been back for a couple of days, is BS in my opinion.  They should at least come back with the same mentality they left with the first time or second time or third time for that matter.

What really gets me is how this forum has changed.  In the old days you could login to read the forum and it was worth reading, but now days it's just not like that.  One of the closest's friends in my life that I would get all my information from, terminated his membership the morning that Nia and Belle came home from an all nighter.  He terminated it because there was so much that happened that morning but nobody talked about it.  Nobody talked about the strange actions of Gina that took place before the girls got home.  Nobody had anything to say and were complacent that the apartment went UM not long after they got home.  What is said now on the forum is......so and so is taking a bath, so and so is making a tent, etc. etc..  None of the particulars are talked about anymore.

RLC already knows that you are going to get the same repeats because they have already stated that in one of their emails.  You will always get repeats and they will more than likely always be the way they were the first few times they were there.  The problem with all the repeats and I'm sure that that is what RLC is counting on, is that by having all the repeats they will continue to hide and continue to whisper and continue to purposely make sure you can't hear them or see their phones because RLC doesn't want anybody to truly know what these girls are up to.  It's kind of like the night the last time Sofie was there and there was some guys at the apartment and one of them asked Sofie what she did and Sofie replied....I will tell you later.  That should have spoke volumes to anybody that can remember that night.

The bottom line to all this, is this.....if they continue to have repeats, which they will, it will never get any better!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1