Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I see that there are still members of this forum that treat girls like their daughters, these girls get paid to show off in front of us, if someone criticizes a girl is normal, I'm not offensive with Blair, she knows very well that the surgeon did a bad job, but it's his business, I pay to see these girls, and if there's something that does not convince me, I say, if some kind-hearted person takes offense, I'm sorry

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

sorry if someone has already discussed this

why does sofie room have a lock? its the only room with lock...its disappointing...coz i always believe that one of these days someone will enter on her bating... it almost happened many times before.... due to the bathroom being there its not easy to know if a person is coming to her room or bathroom...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

sorry if someone has already discussed this

why does sofie room have a lock? its the only room with lock...its disappointing...coz i always believe that one of these days someone will enter on her bating... it almost happened many times before.... due to the bathroom being there its not easy to know if a person is coming to her room or bathroom...

None of the rooms seem to have locks...

15 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

maybe when the apt was in u/m for 2 days take a look at the doors

really sad...maybe its some new Spainish legal requirement..lool... i dont know... lets see if sofie locks the door before bating at night...thats our main concern at the end of the day... on the other hand.. girls will be more comfortable in bringing the guy along and the guy maybe more comfortable in bed....