Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kase said:

i see that the girls are not good at knocking on the door to each other i just saw it on Belle now she just came into the room of Blair without knocking on the door 

It's not a skill many have mastered. Belle may have done it but plenty have done it to her.

i hope rlc knows just who are the girls that is keeping not just their apt going but the other to apt in Barcelona open. if it wasn't for  belle and avi why would any one pay to watch 10 girls mostly stay undercovers besides the twins they have been naked from their first day but they don't do nothing .

You would think that with all the money that RLC makes they could afford to shut down B-2 for just one day and fix the issues with at apartment, or better yet get out of that lease and find a better apartment for these girls. The heat is terrible and the girls are friggen  freezing and have to buddle up to just stay warm, then the electrical issues with the need for a half dozen portable heaters.

You would think that company that brought these girls from the frozen tundra of the Ukraine. where  they could at least stay warm with a fire place, to Beautiful Barcelona, and they can't even sit in the living room without bundling up like it's 20 below. It takes four or five portable heaters just to try to stay warm enough not to see your breath. Talk about getting the shaft, the girls in the Barcelona hotel have great heat, and have no need for extra clothing and blankets to stay warm as it should be. After two winters now in Barcelona....... WHY CAN"T RLC FIX THE HEAT AND ELECTRIC ISSUES ????? Jesus such a piss poor way to treat people, and to those who wish to watch this apartment as the girls don't even want to bathe because they will freeze their asses off.

IT"S INSANELY REDICULOUS.

GIRLS of B-2 See the source image"ON STRIKE"

See the source imageSee the source image

Archived