Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I think My Beautiful Golden WonderBelle:heart: maybe searching her phone for some special inspiration. At least I hope that's what she's doing. Doesn't really matter because just watching her nudity is good enough for me.:heart:

Oh she started talking so I guess maybe nothing especially interesting tonight.

:biggrin:

now what does this post say can you see the part about b4  

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Didn't you just say no girls use candles  after the last two left ????????????

53 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i don't think we have seen the uses of candle in b4 to mess up the cam view sense the last two girls have left:biggrin: 

25 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

now what does this post say can you see the part about b4  

it does not matter that you said B4 the question still remains why is it sexy  for Sofie to use candles but when Liea and carol used them they were trying to mess with the cameras I just was wondering whats the difference is all 

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

it does not matter that you said B4 the question still remains why is it sexy for sexy for Sofie to use candles but when Liea and carol used them they were trying to mess with the cameras I just was wondering whats the difference is all 

IMO ALL candles should be banned from the girl's apts, because they screw up the light...unless they're gonna bate with them...:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

it does not matter that you said B4 the question still remains why is it sexy for sexy for Sofie to use candles but when Liea and carol used them they were trying to mess with the cameras I just was wondering whats the difference is all 

i did like to see karol but liea should have never been at rlc is that good enough

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

It's called having selective outrage Emmett,,,,,, If their favorite girl does something it's fine,,,,but if a girl they don't really care for does the exact same thing they bring out the Pitched Forks and Torches.

protest bush GIF by South Park

• Like 2