Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

You know what my perfect fantasy would be ?     Having Monica and Jasmine in Jasmine's bedroom , with all the cams ( the 2 prettiest pairs of tits of RLC ) .. and Sofie coming in and join them !   ... 

What a horrible thought...:dodgy:

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

You know what my perfect fantasy would be ?     Having Monica and Jasmine in Jasmine's bedroom , with all the cams ( the 2 prettiest pairs of tits of RLC ) .. and Sofie coming in and join them !   ... 

unfortunately, for the moment it is only a fantasy and without wanting to undermine the morale, given what we can see B2, it will remain so.

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

she wasn't that shy on her last stay but that was after she had a guy there. funny how that works out seeing that happened in b4 not to long ago:dodgy::biggrin: and if there is no guy there they become shy:confused::dodgy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think you are mistaken with this post.  Sofie was shy on her last visit and the time before that.  If you remember correctly, on her last visit she did have a guy that brought her out a little bit but when the heat got turned up, nothing happened and they took it outside the apartment.  Sofie will always be the same......she is like white bread, nothing ever changes!!  Yes she may have shown the kitty a few times which seems to be the magic potion with the majority of the people on this forum, but other than that she is to shy for RLC in my opinion.  I bet she wasn't the least bit shy when her work took her to the hotel!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you are mistaken with this post.  Sofie was shy on her last visit and the time before that.  If you remember correctly, on her last visit she did have a guy that brought her out a little bit but when the heat got turned up, nothing happened and they took it outside the apartment.  Sofie will always be the same......she is like white bread, nothing ever changes!!  Yes she may have shown the kitty a few times which seems to be the magic potion with the majority of the people on this forum, but other than that she is to shy for RLC in my opinion.  I bet she wasn't the least bit shy when her work took her to the hotel!!

sorry but sofie bated at the cams and the last guy even eat her out and fingered her on cam. sofie was nude almost all the time showing her pussy from pretty much from the first day on her last time

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but sofie bated at the cams and the last guy even eat her out and fingered her on cam. sofie was nude almost all the time showing her pussy from pretty much from the first day on her last time

OK, I got to see some of her bates and most were pointed away from the cams if I remember correctly.  If I'm wrong I apologize.