Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

40 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Some people sent me rmore accurate information in PM  :angel:

Yeah, Why are we advertising we know which club they go to??? You would think that we might want to keep that a little hush hush you know...

OT  - Just a question:  Are the girls paid to live in the appartments ?   I think RLC pays the rents but do they give salaries to the girls, or their earnings are just based on the bonus ? If so, 3K must not live on much momey ... Just Kaley is performing a bit every day ... For Kamila and Kristy, very disappoinring ! 

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

OT  - Just a question:  Are the girls paid to live in the appartments ?   I think RLC pays the rents but do they give salaries to the girls, or their earnings are just based on the bonus ? If so, 3K must not live on much momey ... Just Kaley is performing a bit every day ... For Kamila and Kristy, very disappoinring ! 

Unless we actually see a contract, which will never happen, there's no way of knowing how the system works, and everything is pure speculation...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

According to an RLC tenant the couples get a fixed fee on top of expenses. There have been other conversations but that is all.