Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

39 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

OT  - Just a question:  Are the girls paid to live in the appartments ?   I think RLC pays the rents but do they give salaries to the girls, or their earnings are just based on the bonus ? If so, 3K must not live on much momey ... Just Kaley is performing a bit every day ... For Kamila and Kristy, very disappoinring ! 

we have heard translations in the past that stated the girls do get bonuses for performing as a matter of fact it was Jasmin being told that on her first visit

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

we have heard translations in the past that stated the girls do get bonuses for performing as a matter of fact it was Jasmin being told that 

Where is the translator?...who is the translator:huh:

Just now, adamneve said:

Where is the translator?...who is the translator:huh:

we used to get translations from a couple of guys who spoke Russian  but not any more for some reason I still think its because the traslations kept telling us stuff we were not supposed to know bonuses just being one of those things I guess

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

we used to get translations from a couple of guys who spoke Russian  but not any more for some reason I still think its because the traslations kept telling us stuff we were not supposed to know bonuses just being one of those things I guess

I have never seen a translator tell me anything about bonuses lately

• Like 1