Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If I haven't spent any money to look at Masturbating at Chaturbate, but I must at RLC then who is the stupid one?

The point you were making was that you were sick of the bates, not whether you were paying to watch them...so I think you're the stupid one for that ridiculous post...:biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, adamneve said:

Lol.. sound like you got it bad for her,, hehe:biggrin:

I have since day one, I think it is the innocence that she projects. I guess mostly because even though she is from the Ukraine, she also looks and acts a lot like my wife did when we were young. Especially the way she curls up in bed. Damn It man. :heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have since day one, I think it is the innocence that she projects. I guess mostly because even though she is from the Ukraine, she also looks and acts a lot like my wife did when we were young. Especially the way she curls up in bed. Damn It man. :heart:

Then i quite understand your statement..... respect.:blush:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So no backstage plectrum activity then...:blush:

No..but the dance floor was enough.. what the girls wear on a night out,,like skirts are belt size now,,but hey.. never a wrong note played..:blush:  not easily distracted but the viewing is unmissable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

No..but the dance floor was enough.. what the girls wear on a night out,,like skirts are belt size now,,but hey.. never a wrong note played..:blush:  not easily distracted but the viewing is unmissable. 

What sort of stuff do you play Adam...?